Parking tickets

kaesthebluntedwonder

I swear having a car in the city is really starting to get to me. No matter what I do, I always end up getting a ticket, and for the same damn reasons.

Earlier tonight, in high spirits, I went to my car to take my girlfriend home after a fine evening of movie watching and groping, and what do I see? the dreaded orange envelope sticking out from under my windshield wiper. These fuckers have no mercy, I swear.

I was in the same spot myself and many others have parked in for as long as I can remember, and I get a $115 ticket for parking too close to the the fucking fire hydrant. Fuck that, I refuse to pay those fuckers another cent for a ticket that I feel was unjustly given. I will fight these fuckers till the end.

To lighten the mood, here's a picture of a goat:

http://www.natural-history-pictures.co.uk/goat.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by iquit

parking tickets suck. my bro was up to well over a G in unpaids a while back. but be warned. shit WILL come back around and bite you in the ass if you dont take care of em.

That's exactly how I feel, which is why I'd rather just pay it then have shit come back twice as bad.

But I'm not paying this one without a fight.

Archived