what are you thinking about?

slave_one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

thought # 1:

i'm thinking about my fucking back. my back is fucked. it's killing me. i'm 26 fucking years old and i have a bad back. i skated yesterday, it felt fine, and i woke up this morning and it felt like someone was ramming a fucking screwdriver into my lower back where my spine meets my hips. so right now i'm thinking about how much this fucking sucks.

thought # 2:

i fucking hate working on saturdays and i refuse to do any fucking work.

thought # 3:

i'm hungry

thought # 4:

i didn't get a good halloween costume. i always do that. it's not that i don't want to participate in the festivities of dressing up like a moron, really, i do, it's just that i never get my shit together in advance. this is actually a metaphor for my entire life, and i'm thinking about what a lazy unmotivated fuck i am.

thought # 5:

i use the word "fuck" too much. i have a pretty good vocabulary. why the fuck do i feel the need to say fuck in every sentence?

thought # 6:

i need a fucking cigarette

thought # 7:

fuck yes, writing this list took up the last 7 minutes of work and now i can go home. peace.

thinking about my midterms coming up/past and why they fucking TA's HAVENT MARKED THEM YET... i mean c'mon how long do you have to take?

how training 6 days a week for the next 2 weeks is going to suck alot

how novemeber is the BEST month ever for shows here...

stressin about school (per usual)

anddd a cute boy from my chemistry class... haha :)

just remembering my wedsday night walking around after dinner ata sports bar with my 2 other friends. We went to a park to watch the lunar eclipse and do stupid shit with my friends new phone with a camera built into it. With my own art direction- i convinced my friend bill to do this piece. Its titled:

Bill Kissing Golden Bear's Ass.

1099123403.jpg

Guest willy.wonka

writing a poem about a gun in the back of my pants and how people and chicks suck and i tried and all that shit and when im done with the peom, im gonna whip a gun outa the back of my pants and aim to the crowd only to have it whip up to my head and let that bullet real-lease me.

i think that would trip people out.

Archived