Biter

KiSe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by porque

...12oz just ain't what it used to be...i remember back when it didn't matter who a thread was about, it was gonna be at least half shit talkin if not more...i guess too many people recognized the futility of arguing on the internet over subjective experience...

... just wait until Biter brings back "The Art of Bubbling" .... that shit got people heated like none other :lol:

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by Fugazi

Biter's fills are crazy. Unique. What the hell is that Metal doing in here... Mr. AntiSocial himself :o

i think biter painted that metal e2e...he's been known to do other people's names on e2es for the fuck of it...

i wonder if anyone has the geb e2e or the smurf e2e he did...

and yes, i've heard the art of bubbling will return. i'm no dan rather...my sources are very good on this.

Originally posted by Graff Jesus

i think biter painted that metal e2e...he's been known to do other people's names on e2es for the fuck of it...

i wonder if anyone has the geb e2e or the smurf e2e he did...

and yes, i've heard the art of bubbling will return. i'm no dan rather...my sources are very good on this.

I saw a huge Smurf e2e the other day... I think Trouble did it though. The day I graduated last May, before I walked up on stage, a silver Biter e2e rolled by... I knew it was a divine signal that it was going to be a hell of a day...

• 2 weeks later...