Biter

KiSe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Graff Jesus@Sep 13 2004, 04:25 PM

Originally posted by NOT GUILTY

YEAH IM A BITER HATER........FUCK HIS JUMBLED UP BULLSHIT STYLE........HE MUST HAVE A REAL CHILL SPOT TO DO THOSE 10 HOUR FILL-INS.........I NEVER CATCH HIS SHIT......AND THATS WHAT IT IS .....SHIT.......YOUR NOBODY...CLOSE THIS THREAD.........

its so great someone finally figured out biter's secret. he hides his letters behind 16 hour fill ins that he does in his backyard while his mom makes him lemonade and his family cheers him on.

if biter could do some simple straight letters with one color fills im sure he would. i think he forgot how along the way somehow.

actually biter doesn't even paint his own pieces anymore. he has a team of bikini-clad bitches with uzis that do it for him so he can spend his time getting drunk and cooking 4 course meals at the sheraton grand.

that has to be one of the funniest comebacks i ever read in my life, i was cracking up when i read that, that shit is off the chain, .. biters shit is hot, hate those namless haters

:lol:

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by Mrvampiro@Oct 17 2004, 04:13 PM

Is that wall with fonts also done with NATRL Kid CHez, TYBOE and others, if soe i would liek to see the rest of the prodo,

when i left the pieces weren't done....when it's finished i'll try to get a full flick...and fix where i forgot to hit my bold...whoops :innocent:

Originally posted by Graff Jesus+Oct 18 2004, 01:06 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Graff Jesus - Oct 18 2004, 01:06 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Mrvampiro@Oct 17 2004, 04:13 PM

Is that wall with fonts also done with NATRL Kid CHez, TYBOE and others, if soe i would liek to see the rest of the prodo,

when i left the pieces weren't done....when it's finished i'll try to get a full flick...and fix where i forgot to hit my bold...whoops :innocent:

[/b]

If you don't mess up once in a while, people might start thinking you're perfect. :king:

QUOTE (Mrvampiro - Oct 17 2004, 04:13 PM)

when i left the pieces weren't done....when it's finished i'll try to get a full flick...and fix where i forgot to hit my bold...whoops

damn i was supposed to mash and paint that day , looks liek i missed out