*tattoos*

NOWEone

Originally posted by Tesseract

Kids in japan that have tatoos belong to Yakuza,and they have big bad ass dragons on their whole back.The rest of the kids dont have tatoos cause its a Yakuza "trademark".Correct me if i'm wrong.

from what i've heard,you're right.i met this guy who just came back from japan and his back is covered with a big japanese dragon, from neck to tailbone, as well as sleeves on both arms. He was telling a story about how he went to the baths there and he was pointed at by little kids and the adults wouldn't even look at him because they thought he was yakuza. funny thing is he's a whitey

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

another one

i live with my girlfriend and her parents. and they're like 60 years old and immigrated from the phillipines over 30 years ago. when my girls brother went out and got ink done on his arm (a gay ass dragon) his mom freaked out. She was like " the police are going to think you're in a gang!" "tattoos are for bad people!"

i was pretty funny

http://www.ngw.nl/int/dld/images/duitslan.jpg'>

i have this on my right shoulder. it's about the size of the palm of my gigantic hand, and it is in black and grey (i'm not into color tats). it's cool, it has significance (german family) and i don't have to look at it all the time (unless i want to). the location kinda bugs me, cause i think i may want a full back piece, but a full back tattoo costs buku bucks...

i also have a skeleton key on the back of my left arm. its about eight inches long... i like this tattoo.

i may get a pirate flag across my back so the crest could be blacked out and moved to my left arm or something. a jolly roger is A LOT of black ink though, and i have a lot of moles on my back which makes a good fill difficult.

http://tinpan.fortunecity.com/lennon/897/flag4.gif'>

pirates are cool.

Guest KING OF HELL

i got a few.

got some kanji on my throat..flames on some forearm..my knuckles are done. my wrist on one arm, one shoulder and the beginings of a cover up on one arm soon to be sleeved.

think before you ink.

Originally posted by seeking

tattoos are stupid. sleeves are good.

I believe that pretty soon, your gonna see more sleeves than single tattoo's...to me, they seem to be more abundant than just single tattoo's on the arms. I'm just as guilty though seeing as how I'm doin' one, but hell...I'm enjoyin' my youth. I'm keepin' that shit nice and grey though...alot of the time (in my opinion) filled in sleeves just look like arms about to fall off....you never know...I'll probally become a hypocrit eventually and color that shit in.

http://www.viceland.com/issues/v9n7/htdocs/pictures/6.jpg'>

PS. Single tattoos aren't stupid...they all rock.

matthewstewedscrewedandtattooedthirteen.

i had pictures of all my ink posted on here for a while, but then freephoto went to shit... maybe i'll repost em eventually...

anyways, i have big tattoos (including a sleeve) and i have small tattoos... i definately appreciate big tattoos more, but small ones have their place too... as for what i got: (big stuff first)

sleeve of a landscape... (seeking bit my shit dawg... :lol: did you get that started yet seeking?)

girl from a comic book going from my ankle to my knee

big bio-mech skull on the inside of the arm that doesn't have the sleeve...

now for small stuff:

treble and bass clefs on my forearms (big mistake... the treble is already covered, and the bass clef will be eventually)

little depressed girl on my wrist

2 bats on my neck

"MUTT" on the inside of my lower lip

hearts on my middle fingers

big black line around my index finger...

anyways, yeah... big stuff=good... you get much more across with a big tattoo, even if it's just a simple image, it'll be much more pwerful when it's bigger (what means more, a little stick figure of a guy, or a fully detailed person, where you can tell how old they are, what race they are, and what they've spent their life doing?)

plus, if you plan on being heavily tattooed, many small tattoos all jumbled together just doesn't work out as well as one big piece that's been planned out (one big piece can still consist of many small images, but if it's all planned out at once it works much better...)... and having a bunch of jumbled tattoos and then putting a background behind it all doesn't work... that just ends up looking sloppy...

the other thing about small tattoos: be really picky about where you put it... my first tattoos were on my forearms, and i was thinking how bad ass i would look with them put there... if i hadn't put anything else on my arms they prolly would look bad ass there, but now that i'm getting more, they either look out of place, or they're in the way... one is covered by my sleeve, but the other is just there... i've since gotten another small one below it on my wrist, and a big one above it, so i can't really go big enough there to cover it... so i'm stuck with it... unless i find something creative to do with it... but because of that, i've dedicated my left forearm to small pieces... prolly not much more, but when i get my pirate tattoo, it'll be on that arm... it kinda bums me out that i can't do anything big on that arm anymore, but then again it gives me a place to put small shit (like the pirate tattoo...)

anyways, i say go big, except in certain spots (neck, hands...) where most people prolly don't wanna get tattooed anyway...

(p.s. i've barely red any of this thread yet, so if this doesn't pertain to anything, then just ignore what i said above, and read: me like tattoos...)

i have one.... it's a half sleeve from elbow to wrist.. it's my cartoon version of the loch ness monster.. mixed in with some japanese style stuff. wind bars, some flowers i drew out, some finger waves, and some rocks... fun times.. i'll get pictures after we color this shit in... it's gonna be pink and magenta.. fun times..

Use fototime.com...it's been workin' for me.

All this talk 'bout tattoos, I figured what the hell and here are some pictures of my arm...I have more but they're not in any pictures I don't think...I know you can't see much but it's the best I have...the (incomplete)sleeve is a saint holding a picture of jesus on a tapestry with a bitch with a crown in the clouds above her, and a sacred heart, a skull n crossbones and a buncha roses. (it seems real religious...I'm just into religious art...atheist biotch!)...my ugly mug has been removed less for security reasons (Its not like that tattoos goin' anywhere) and more because I'm just a ugly motherfucker :)

http://www.fototime.com/BF3734CAF42F634/orig.jpg'>

http://www.fototime.com/957805C7D56A834/orig.jpg'>

http://www.fototime.com/9D83D9ADDBA4524/orig.jpg'>

I'm gonna go watch spinal tap mother bitches...have a good night.

matthewi'vedonetypedmyselfoutthirteen.

WOW MATTHEW13... NO ONE WANTS TO SEE PICTURES OF YOU SITTING AROUND AT THE LILITH FAIR YOU GAY JACKASS...

YOU KNOW AS WELL AS I DO THAT WE COULD BARELY SEE THE TATS AND YOU JUST WANTED TO LOOK COOL FOR US!

LOOK AT YOUR HAT YOU DICK, TUCK YOUR FUCKING HAIR IN BRO... AND I DEFINITELY DIDN'T WANT TO SEE HALF A PICTURE OF YOUR OLD DECAYING MOM... YOU'RE A REAL WINNER DUDE, SERIOUSLY!

Re: Get this!...........

Originally posted by George Dubyah Bush

OH! another idea, i wonder if kids in china or Japan get english tats and think its cool??

Totally off the subject yet strangely related...

I've spent a whole 4 hours in Japan on a lay-over but they've got some crazy shit there* in english that makes zero sense. It's just cool to have a shirt that says something like "John Wayne Rock & Roll Football Nascar House" as long as it's in english... so I guess it could apply to tats.

*For more examples of this—affectionately called "engrish"—check out ENGRISH.COM.

Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

WOW MATTHEW13... NO ONE WANTS TO SEE PICTURES OF YOU SITTING AROUND AT THE LILITH FAIR YOU GAY JACKASS...

YOU KNOW AS WELL AS I DO THAT WE COULD BARELY SEE THE TATS AND YOU JUST WANTED TO LOOK COOL FOR US!

haha...lillith fair.

matthewtoocoolthirteen.

Guest im not witty

hmmm. i know where i got it from but it was obviously stolen and copyright infringed upon from somewhere else. where do you think its from, id be interested to see it in original context...

Archived