esay crew. (aht, cha-cha-cha-chah!)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by StyleAssasin@Oct 14 2004, 03:13 PM

ESay crew, oficial or qustionable, need to set up a writers meet to get there shit str8..if wer not orgazied it makes us weaker as a crew I want evry one that claims there down to show up, and we need to set a time and a date. period

funny style mothafuckas,,,thought so...beyaatch!

• 2 years later...

Ok here's the deal. This thread was started over 2 years ago it looks like and Esay crew is over 15 years old. It was started by Myself and Dizmo back when we were in highschool and bombing hard. Esay krew was started in Lynn during a time when people were saying graff was "played out". All the older writers like Temp, Hate, Diz (sr.) Seaze, Neone, and Rival had stopped writing. There were other writers like Sonic, Animate, Stray, Vent and Juice, that still had tags around when we were coming up but they had all stopped. There's a long version to this story but for the sake of time I'll give the short one.

I met Diz in 9th grade and we started the Crew. There were only a few heads that were put down early on Ment (the one who goes down in history as a snitch) Soul4, and Kola.

There weren't many writers in Lynn in the early nineties to mention but I don't want to take anything away from any of them. Anyway, later on more heads were put down like Teaze FNF. Onch BLT. and Kar-rock from Baltimore MD. Later more heads like Back, Hare, Melo were put down by Diz and that was all gravy. The last to be put down was Nejm. Anyway, Over the years Diz stopped writing and I had kids and slowed down and the krew has been very loose knit. If I'm forgetting anyone its because I'm getting old. I used to see myself and Diz as co-presidents of the krew and Esay krew is imbedded in Lynn/Northsore graff history forever. Personally I don"t feel as if I'm active enough in graff to call myself a crew president.

Maybe Esay crew should merge with Control being that everyone in Esay that still writes is in Control now. Control crew is over 20 years old and is still rocking to this day strong.

What do you think?

Relm1 Esay Control Krew BLT DST FNF.

oldjointesaykings.jpg?t=1165267557

Archived