What makes the names or the crew or the..

subject

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by chuck taylor

well, theres a secret graffiti commission in washington dc that votes on how good every crew in the whole country is and if they say a certain crew, then thats the official word and you have to go along with it if youre a graffiti writer.

shit, did i just miss the last meeting? fuck can you send me the memo?

fuckin some people

but that is the funniest response that ive heard in a while

i can type so fast with my eyes closed

Originally posted by chuck taylor

well, theres a secret graffiti commission in washington dc that votes on how good every crew in the whole country is and if they say a certain crew, then thats the official word and you have to go along with it if youre a graffiti writer.

fuckin dumbass.

Sorry for biting you Coroner but this little gem was so good I felt it deserved to be quoted TWICE

:lol: :lol: :lol:

come on yall, cut the kid a break...

well when your in a crew, i agree, you wnat to have just the right name. so i went to my local graff shop got a book called 1001 clever crew concepts for dummies. its basicly like a baby name book only for graff heads, it contains various names (1001 names to be exact) and what they mean. the book is so underground it doesnt have an isbn # and cant be gotten at big chain book stores but if you can find a graff or hip hop shop, they will know what your talking about ( the store i went to kept it behind the counter). it was written by mumbo jumbo, who is sorta' this ubscure writter from iceland? not really sure about where he is from but he is supposedly bjork's step brother.

some crews have monthly dues to pay for pr agents (that stands for public relations) which is a pretty good idea because they can often shape how they are seen in the eyes of other writers.

and the rest is just based on skill. but try and pick up that book, its very useful tool in the for serious bombers, its packed full of insider information about the game of graffing but its seasoned with just the right amount of humor so its not a boring book either.