What the fuck is on my neck?

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

looks like impetigo, though im not sure of the spelling. if that is indeed what it is, it is very catchy and the only thing you can really do for it is soak it in epsalm salt and water. go see a doctor. i don't know how you may have gotten something like this, but i got it before from swimming in a lake. from web md...

Impetigo

What Are the Symptoms?

* A small patch of blisters that after a few hours breaks into a red, moist area that oozes or weeps fluid; appears mainly on the face, but also on exposed areas of the arms and legs.

* In a few days, formation of a golden or dark-yellow crust resembling grains of brown sugar. The infection may continue to spread at the edges of the affected area.

Call Your Doctor If:

* You have sores on your face that do not go away in 48 hours after starting treatment. An impetigo infection needs prompt medical attention.

* Small, very itchy, pus-filled ulcers form, with a dark brown crust. This indicates ecthyma, an ulcerated form of impetigo that penetrates deep into the skin. If left untreated, it may cause scarring and permanent changes in pigmentation.

* Symptoms of impetigo appear on a baby. Any persistent skin disorder in infants requires medical attention.

* A child suffering from impetigo develops nausea, headaches, low urine output, or puffiness around the face and on limbs. These are signs of glomerulonephritis, a kidney disease caused by bacterial toxins.

NOTE: Sores associated with impetigo may be mistaken for herpes, a viral infection. Impetigo spreads faster, never develops inside the mouth, and is rarely confined to one area of the body. If in doubt, see a doctor for an accurate diagnosis.

I thank the Higher Being every morning that I dont have a rashes like that on my ass or any other parts of my body.

Anyway, it slightly looks like razor burn.. really horrible razorburn.

Speaking of razorburn: I used nair once, and got this weird bump from it because I left it on too long. It got a tad bigger, stayed skin color, and wasnt too noticeable. BUT; since Im a skin picking freak, I picked at it. It bleed like the dickins and got a lil bigger. I just went to the doc and hes like, I think its a wart.. I duna. Im like, yeh I guess someone infected my Nair with the wart virus, damn those evil Duane Reade employees! Damn them to hell.

What a shmuck. But I am getting it taking off and getting a biopsy. I think I just infected a blister/cyst thing my skin made reacting to Nair. Okay, Im done making everyone get grossed out. Sorry. At least I didnt show photo examples of my weird skin disorder.

there is this one guy who works at a law firm that at the beginning he had this one bug bite or something on his face that he kept scratchin at. he kept scratchin at it and eventually it spread almost through his entire face and head. i havent seen him but i hear that if you stand behind him, you can literally smell his rotting flesh.

Guest !!! SUB DUDE

okay, all these retarded guesses are pissing me off.....ringworm? impetaigo? HERPES???

i am pretty confident (as in, realistically, 80% sure) that you have poison ivy/oak/sumac.

i am HIGHLY allergic to poison ivy, and although i haven't gotten in in several years (hmmm, is it possible to build immunity?), i vividly remember what it looked like in all of its stages. im pretty fucking sure that that is what's on your neck.

soooo.....don't scratch it! as tempting as it may be, this will open the rash, allowing the oils (which cause the itchy, inflamed breakout) to spread via fingertips. if you do catch yourself scratching, wash your hands immediately. seriously...i've gotten poison ivy, scratched it, touched an article of clothing, the breakout passed, and then i RELAPSED from touching the contaminated clothing. no joke. i'm highly allergic.

so in conclusion, use a topical anti-poison ivy/anti-itch/drying lotion and it will eventually just dry up. if it spreads, 2 daily oatmeal baths will soothe the itching and expedite the healing process.

you're welcome in advance.

----------------------->>>subdude

Guest !!! SUB DUDE
Originally posted by cloner

god me too, my whole body swells up when i get it, and i just die for a few days.

that sucks bro. i just used to get it alot.

Archived