Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
another loser

Writers Block 04

1.roy..saying renk stole the star in his e is like saying someone "stole" doing 3ds on their peices...

2.problak if your motivation for doing a martin luther king wall is that you were in alabama and you wanted to do a mlk wall in backwards racist alabama then you are seriously ignorant to birmingham's history

3.snake eyes has noly been writing for about a year,so of course hes still borrowing a little bit of style from other people...im sure he'll burn all of you shit talking internet sons any day..

4.funk style may be a "tad trendy" but sfr been rocking that shit since day one....

5."shit talkers" you are such a pussy that you went and made a new email address and registered a new name on 120z to talk some trash on some real writers(roar not included)

6.fuck it..............

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by blahblahblah

Ok Ok OK.....

1) Uproar...you're not in LWK...Goose, it's not your crew to put your silly little friends in.

THIS IS UPROAR. I NEVER WROTE UP LWK NEXT TO MY PIECE - GOOSE DECIDED AT THE LAST MINUTE TO WRITE THAT STRAIGHT LETTER THING AND "LWK" NEXT TO MY PIECE. I'M SURE IT WAS JUST A RUSE TO MAKE SURE PEOPLE DIDNT GET CONFUSED AND THINK I WAS PART OF SFR. WHY DO YOU ACT LIKE YOU KNOW WHO I AM!!!? DO I KNOW YOU??? WHO ARE YOU??!! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??!

Originally posted by 2slim

1.roy..saying renk stole the star in his e is like saying someone "stole" doing 3ds on their peices...

2.problak if your motivation for doing a martin luther king wall is that you were in alabama and you wanted to do a mlk wall in backwards racist alabama then you are seriously ignorant to birmingham's history

3.snake eyes has noly been writing for about a year,so of course hes still borrowing a little bit of style from other people...im sure he'll burn all of you shit talking internet sons any day..

4.funk style may be a "tad trendy" but sfr been rocking that shit since day one....

5."shit talkers" you are such a pussy that you went and made a new email address and registered a new name on 120z to talk some trash on some real writers(roar not included)

6.fuck it..............

OK ASS HOLE. THIS IS UPROAR. FIRST OF ALL YOUR COMMENT ABOUT ME NOT BEING A "REAL WRITER" IS FUCKING RETARTED. IF YOU THINK MY PIECE IS WACK, I DONT REALLY CARE, BECAUSE I HAVE ONLY BEEN BOMBING FOR A YEAR. THE PROBLEM IS THOUGH WHEN YOU TRY TO MAKE THE CLAIM THAT I AM NOT A "REAL WRITER" YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ME, YOU ARE JUST TRYING TO MAKE SOME OVER GENERALIZATION ABOUT WHO I AM OR WHAT I DO. UNLESS YOU WANT TO ADDRESS ME PERSONALY THROUGH EMAIL TO LET ME KNOW I AM NOT A "REAL WRITER", DONT SAY ANYTHING ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD THAT IS NEGATIVE TOWARDS ME UNLESS YOU JUST WANT TO GET YOUR FUCKING GRAPE SPLIT WITH A CHOPPER BULLET!! I'M SERIOUS!!!

Originally posted by JasonWhit

http://www.photodump.com/direct/theotherloser/Imag0282.jpg'>

how do people like this hook up legal spots at cool ass events like that! nice flix though im feelin that scar

1) yes that scar piece is dope he is a great person as well as a great graffiti writer.

2) You can call my piece toy all you want but at least i tookl the initiative to go to birmingham and try to get a spot and paint. I have been seriously getting up in new orleans for only a year. Your petulant shit talking is a waste of time. you dont know me.

6.fuck it..............

OH YOUR ONE OF THEM TYPE OF GUYS...E-MAIL ME SO THAT YOUR CAN GET THAT CURIOSITY ANSWERED JUST THE WAY I THINK YOU WANT TO HERE IT DAWG. (KALBORP@YAHOO.COM) GET AT ME I'LL PROVIE A # YOU CAN PERSONALLY CONTACT ME AT.........

just for the record no diss to dude snake eyes...hes clearly got talent and im sure hell develop unique stuff as time goes on..my point wasnt to belittle dude, just constructive crit...but it obviously came off like i was being a dick...wasnt my intention - everyone bit on the way up, particularly me....but i liked when people called me on it, so i knew instead of people whispering about it. i thought i was doing the ame for dude, but as usual the internet confuses tone, and i guess it came off harsh. my bad dude, i owe you one.

Don't even worry...

ProBlak and SFR don't even listen to those anynomous shit talkers. They just want a rise out of you guys and when they see you reply they just laugh while on thier parents broadband computers safe at home...If I get off my lazy ass I'll post some flix of the art show and some other walls that were done.

Originally posted by TURBO DOG

OK ASS HOLE. THIS IS UPROAR. FIRST OF ALL YOUR COMMENT ABOUT ME NOT BEING A "REAL WRITER" IS FUCKING RETARTED. IF YOU THINK MY PIECE IS WACK, I DONT REALLY CARE, BECAUSE I HAVE ONLY BEEN BOMBING FOR A YEAR. THE PROBLEM IS THOUGH WHEN YOU TRY TO MAKE THE CLAIM THAT I AM NOT A "REAL WRITER" YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ME, YOU ARE JUST TRYING TO MAKE SOME OVER GENERALIZATION ABOUT WHO I AM OR WHAT I DO. UNLESS YOU WANT TO ADDRESS ME PERSONALY THROUGH EMAIL TO LET ME KNOW I AM NOT A "REAL WRITER", DONT SAY ANYTHING ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD THAT IS NEGATIVE TOWARDS ME UNLESS YOU JUST WANT TO GET YOUR FUCKING GRAPE SPLIT WITH A CHOPPER BULLET!! I'M SERIOUS!!!

ok b.s. and i dont mean bull shit

i hate you, you aren't my friend anymore!!! big loss!!! after all the crack we've sold together you are trying to snitch on me!!

6.fuck it..............

oh come on...it was joke...i told him everyday for like 2 weeks i was going to steal everything he did. but for real, i was the first person to do 3D's on pieces.

"i will never write lwk next to anything i paint, which im sure you will be glad

to know. I dodnt write any of that shit next to my piece and never thought i was

down in that crew or took it seriously. If you do i dont really care because I

dont know anyone in that crew. Jeff said something like "you are the epitome of

a lonley white kid" one day as a joke and told me to bomb that crew, which i

really never did. if you think its wack that he told me to write that crew or

added things to my piece you should tell him in a more direct way, not over 12

oz, calling me silly and shit - thats so throwed off and not even close to true.

the only thing that gets me silly is when i cock my nine milli."

hahahaha...dude...i know we don't know each other...and we'd probably be friends because of all the mutual friends we have....but shit!...you gotta stop! it's all just too funny!

Does anyone have working pics of the charm and weirdo stuff?? I'm getting all red x's now..... somebody hook me up thanks