Writers Block 04

another loser

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's not King B from NYC it's not King 157 from Cali. the styles look complely different. it's ProBlack from Boston.

yo FERB--the portraits look fresh.

I think with the word "KING" got people thinking it was someone else.

I also agree with you Pro 100% regarding rocking different names.

--Target

Originally posted by Targetone

it's not King B from NYC it's not King 157 from Cali. the styles look complely different. it's ProBlack from Boston.

yo FERB--the portraits look fresh.

I think with the word "KING" got people thinking it was someone else.

I also agree with you Pro 100% regarding rocking different names.

--Target

THANKS MAN, REAL HEADS RECOGNIZE.

WE HAVE TO PAINT BEFORE IT GETS TOO COLD.

TOO MANY MOSQUITOS NOW

Re: *believe*

Originally posted by WebsterUno

its all good.

i got that from a krs-one song titled 'like a throttle'

off his album 'sex and violence'. im pretty sure its

a part of a scripture from the quran, but not positive.

pretty sick jam, here is a sample of the lyrics...

(you should listen to it though, the beat is funky!)

"Check it out

Everytime KRS-One steps in the jam

The party is packed, he got the mic in his hand

Brooklyn's ready Uptown's in the house

Kenny drops the beat and we turn the party out

That's it! None of the gimmicks, tricks, oh it's

you either have the hits, or the crazy hype lyrics

But MC's come half-assed, and lookin pitiful

None of em lyrical but their ego is critical

Like I said I'm not a Muslim but to Allah I'm obedient

Some MC's on the mic become Muslims when it's CONVENIENT

And I've seen it!

Real Muslims praise Allah, and they mean it

Others are dreamin it with Sex Me and Do Me and

I'd rather listen to the Brand Nubians

You know it's funny everybody wants money

And material things from cars and chicken wings

When they sing, they sing for the cash

They fail to realize, respect will outlast cash

You get respect by bein creative

and yes a native to your audience, so you know reality

In other words, if you ain't a gangsta why play you a gangsta?

If you ain't a hoe, why sell sex?

If you believe in Allah, how is it you can only work when there's a check?

All of this is incorrect

First should always come respect

The charts are not equal to the respect of the people

Their respect doesn't weeble or wobble

They know the difference from an artist and a lip-syncin model

Right on stage, you'll get a bottle

You're-holding-my-dick-like-a-throttle"

THANKS MAN I FIGURED THAT SHIT OUT AROUND 11:00 LAST NIGHT GOOD LOOKS HOMES

yeah all you kids are retarded, its clearly not king b or king157, and its clearly a jam in ALABAMA, with a portrait of DR.KING on both sides of it. like damn what more do you need. problak, that shit is fresh and nice to see some selflessness at the usual ego-fests.

that said, this jam looks cool, ive never been down south...id love to roll down for this next summer...is it a 'first come first served' type jam or do have to like register some space? id love to troop down there next time.

and i love the SFR dudes, but damn guys, that one thing (SNAKE? maybe?) is a really really really intense AMAZE bite. its one thing to rock that 70s funk look, or even a REASish vibe, but that piece like literally has letters done identical to amaze. the A and the E with the finger point in particular. no diss to yall but damn that shit is like wow

Originally posted by cheerleader

yeah all you kids are retarded, its clearly not king b or king157, and its clearly a jam in ALABAMA, with a portrait of DR.KING on both sides of it. like damn what more do you need. problak, that shit is fresh and nice to see some selflessness at the usual ego-fests.

that said, this jam looks cool, ive never been down south...id love to roll down for this next summer...is it a 'first come first served' type jam or do have to like register some space? id love to troop down there next time.

and i love the SFR dudes, but damn guys, that one thing (SNAKE? maybe?) is a really really really intense AMAZE bite. its one thing to rock that 70s funk look, or even a REASish vibe, but that piece like literally has letters done identical to amaze. the A and the E with the finger point in particular. no diss to yall but damn that shit is like wow

Not to take away from all the work that was done that weekend and get into this style is a rip from this person or that person. that "AMAZE" style isn't his either.

Yo Pro... you know how to get up with me. lets rock something. I've been keeping busy painting. let,s rock it.

T

as far as the retarded comment goes, you can go fuck yourself... problak is from my city i see his shit daily.. i diddnt know ferb was there and those characters diddnt look like problaks stuff..... plus the backdrop of honeycomb on the other side fucked me up a little..... so how am i being retarded, when blak had a mural as the center piece of a show in boston on the same weekend........ plus problak himself already straightened us out so theres no need for "retarded comments"

thank you very much

hotniks: im sorry the "honeycombs" threw you off....i had no idea problak did it as i dont know him, but the "retarded" comment related to kids saying it was KING BEE or KING157. i dont think you were one of those people, so dont be so defensive.

target: i thought i made that distinction clear, that 70s funk/aok/ris style is definitely cool and kosher (albeit a tad trendy now) and even reas and them didnt invent it either...but my point was those letters are actually literal bites from amaze pieces, not the general "style". the a and e particularly are directly from amaze pieces. the other SFR dudes rocked that style, like that REK dude...and it looks fine, like a 70s style but his own letters pretty much.

hotniks: im sorry the "honeycombs" threw you off....i had no idea problak did it as i dont know him, but the "retarded" comment related to kids saying it was KING BEE or KING157. i dont think you were one of those people, so dont be so defensive.

target: i thought i made that distinction clear, that 70s funk/aok/ris style is definitely cool and kosher (albeit a tad trendy now) and even reas and them didnt invent it either...but my point was those letters are actually literal bites from amaze pieces, not the general "style". the a and e particularly are directly from amaze pieces. the other SFR dudes rocked that style, like that REK dude...and it looks fine, like a 70s style but his own letters pretty much.

I hear ya man.

word im still a little blue in the face cause i was the first to say hay that king bee is so dope:lol: :lol: sorry i told you to go f yoself:D

1.roy..saying renk stole the star in his e is like saying someone "stole" doing 3ds on their peices...

2.problak if your motivation for doing a martin luther king wall is that you were in alabama and you wanted to do a mlk wall in backwards racist alabama then you are seriously ignorant to birmingham's history

3.snake eyes has noly been writing for about a year,so of course hes still borrowing a little bit of style from other people...im sure he'll burn all of you shit talking internet sons any day..

4.funk style may be a "tad trendy" but sfr been rocking that shit since day one....

5."shit talkers" you are such a pussy that you went and made a new email address and registered a new name on 120z to talk some trash on some real writers(roar not included)

6.fuck it..............

Originally posted by blahblahblah

Ok Ok OK.....

1) Uproar...you're not in LWK...Goose, it's not your crew to put your silly little friends in.

THIS IS UPROAR. I NEVER WROTE UP LWK NEXT TO MY PIECE - GOOSE DECIDED AT THE LAST MINUTE TO WRITE THAT STRAIGHT LETTER THING AND "LWK" NEXT TO MY PIECE. I'M SURE IT WAS JUST A RUSE TO MAKE SURE PEOPLE DIDNT GET CONFUSED AND THINK I WAS PART OF SFR. WHY DO YOU ACT LIKE YOU KNOW WHO I AM!!!? DO I KNOW YOU??? WHO ARE YOU??!! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??!

Originally posted by 2slim

1.roy..saying renk stole the star in his e is like saying someone "stole" doing 3ds on their peices...

2.problak if your motivation for doing a martin luther king wall is that you were in alabama and you wanted to do a mlk wall in backwards racist alabama then you are seriously ignorant to birmingham's history

3.snake eyes has noly been writing for about a year,so of course hes still borrowing a little bit of style from other people...im sure he'll burn all of you shit talking internet sons any day..

4.funk style may be a "tad trendy" but sfr been rocking that shit since day one....

5."shit talkers" you are such a pussy that you went and made a new email address and registered a new name on 120z to talk some trash on some real writers(roar not included)

6.fuck it..............

OK ASS HOLE. THIS IS UPROAR. FIRST OF ALL YOUR COMMENT ABOUT ME NOT BEING A "REAL WRITER" IS FUCKING RETARTED. IF YOU THINK MY PIECE IS WACK, I DONT REALLY CARE, BECAUSE I HAVE ONLY BEEN BOMBING FOR A YEAR. THE PROBLEM IS THOUGH WHEN YOU TRY TO MAKE THE CLAIM THAT I AM NOT A "REAL WRITER" YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ME, YOU ARE JUST TRYING TO MAKE SOME OVER GENERALIZATION ABOUT WHO I AM OR WHAT I DO. UNLESS YOU WANT TO ADDRESS ME PERSONALY THROUGH EMAIL TO LET ME KNOW I AM NOT A "REAL WRITER", DONT SAY ANYTHING ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD THAT IS NEGATIVE TOWARDS ME UNLESS YOU JUST WANT TO GET YOUR FUCKING GRAPE SPLIT WITH A CHOPPER BULLET!! I'M SERIOUS!!!

Originally posted by JasonWhit

http://www.photodump.com/direct/theotherloser/Imag0282.jpg'>

how do people like this hook up legal spots at cool ass events like that! nice flix though im feelin that scar

1) yes that scar piece is dope he is a great person as well as a great graffiti writer.

2) You can call my piece toy all you want but at least i tookl the initiative to go to birmingham and try to get a spot and paint. I have been seriously getting up in new orleans for only a year. Your petulant shit talking is a waste of time. you dont know me.

6.fuck it..............

OH YOUR ONE OF THEM TYPE OF GUYS...E-MAIL ME SO THAT YOUR CAN GET THAT CURIOSITY ANSWERED JUST THE WAY I THINK YOU WANT TO HERE IT DAWG. (KALBORP@YAHOO.COM) GET AT ME I'LL PROVIE A # YOU CAN PERSONALLY CONTACT ME AT.........

just for the record no diss to dude snake eyes...hes clearly got talent and im sure hell develop unique stuff as time goes on..my point wasnt to belittle dude, just constructive crit...but it obviously came off like i was being a dick...wasnt my intention - everyone bit on the way up, particularly me....but i liked when people called me on it, so i knew instead of people whispering about it. i thought i was doing the ame for dude, but as usual the internet confuses tone, and i guess it came off harsh. my bad dude, i owe you one.

Don't even worry...

ProBlak and SFR don't even listen to those anynomous shit talkers. They just want a rise out of you guys and when they see you reply they just laugh while on thier parents broadband computers safe at home...If I get off my lazy ass I'll post some flix of the art show and some other walls that were done.

Originally posted by TURBO DOG

OK ASS HOLE. THIS IS UPROAR. FIRST OF ALL YOUR COMMENT ABOUT ME NOT BEING A "REAL WRITER" IS FUCKING RETARTED. IF YOU THINK MY PIECE IS WACK, I DONT REALLY CARE, BECAUSE I HAVE ONLY BEEN BOMBING FOR A YEAR. THE PROBLEM IS THOUGH WHEN YOU TRY TO MAKE THE CLAIM THAT I AM NOT A "REAL WRITER" YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ME, YOU ARE JUST TRYING TO MAKE SOME OVER GENERALIZATION ABOUT WHO I AM OR WHAT I DO. UNLESS YOU WANT TO ADDRESS ME PERSONALY THROUGH EMAIL TO LET ME KNOW I AM NOT A "REAL WRITER", DONT SAY ANYTHING ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD THAT IS NEGATIVE TOWARDS ME UNLESS YOU JUST WANT TO GET YOUR FUCKING GRAPE SPLIT WITH A CHOPPER BULLET!! I'M SERIOUS!!!

ok b.s. and i dont mean bull shit

6.fuck it..............

oh come on...it was joke...i told him everyday for like 2 weeks i was going to steal everything he did. but for real, i was the first person to do 3D's on pieces.

"i will never write lwk next to anything i paint, which im sure you will be glad

to know. I dodnt write any of that shit next to my piece and never thought i was

down in that crew or took it seriously. If you do i dont really care because I

dont know anyone in that crew. Jeff said something like "you are the epitome of

a lonley white kid" one day as a joke and told me to bomb that crew, which i

really never did. if you think its wack that he told me to write that crew or

added things to my piece you should tell him in a more direct way, not over 12

oz, calling me silly and shit - thats so throwed off and not even close to true.

the only thing that gets me silly is when i cock my nine milli."

hahahaha...dude...i know we don't know each other...and we'd probably be friends because of all the mutual friends we have....but shit!...you gotta stop! it's all just too funny!

Archived