THESE SHOES ARE TOTALLY DECK!

duh-rye-won

those shoes can either be called deck shoes or boat shoes interchangeably, but not loafers. not even close. and if you're gonna wear boat shoes they'd better be nunn bush or top siders (the classics) or something high-end. also, you don't want to fuck up the classic preppy look with some cut-off camo shorts or a "white t". it's like wearing jordans with a givenchy tux, but i wouldn't put that past half of you people.

this is like the 5th time i've seen someone on here make a big fucking deal over the fact that they bought some fucking boat shoes. you're all a little late.

<<<wore boat shoes before you knew what they were

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by TURBOCAPSLOK@Sep 4 2004, 07:59 AM

ONLY A FUCKING ASS HAT WOULD WEAR THOSE SHOES.

:haha: i was laughing so hard my stomach hurt.

anyway, to each his own. if you already got em you might as well rock them. personally if someone i knew wore them i would suggest they look into euthanasia but i think thats just cause i hate everything preppy. its not about what you wear, its how you wear it