DO YOU THINK THE RUSSIANS ARE ?

DOS2HS

DO YOU THINK THE RUSSIANS ARE GOING TO LIFT THE GRIP ON THE ANTI BALISTIC TREATY ? . A TREATY THAT WAS PUT IN PLACE TWENTY YEARS AGO THAT SAYS IT IS A NO NO TO SHOOT DOWN LONG RANGE NUCLEAR IN THE UPPER ATMOSPHERE , FIRED FROM THE TERRITORIES OF HOSTILE FORCES .. PAKISTAN HAS NUCLEAR WEAPONS AND HAS THE SIDE OF OSAMA .. SO SHOULD WE SAY FUCK THE RUSSIANS AND PROTECT OUR NECKS AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS LATER ?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 5 weeks later...

Reply overdue :

The point of long or short range nukes isnt the issue .The point is , Pakistan has nuclear capapbilities and for anyone to doubt the progress of that is totaly ignorant . Yes they do have a nuclear arsenal and N.A.T.O. doesn't have the slightest clue as to where it is located . The threat still exists .

Nuclear weapons are weapons of mass destruction . The number of American troops and alies in the proximity of Pakistan's reach is enough to equal that of a strike on U.S. soil . Where this information comes from is , common sense . Don't you think that your comment about Pakistan not having long range nuclear capabilities is ignorant

To add to this .It is known to all of us that we as a nation at war , are dealing with terrorists . The foundation of thier war strategy is to die for the cause . Jihad . Holy war . So to object to the fact Pakistan ,which "is" in kahootz with supporters of Usama Bin Laden will spare thier own lives if it becomes necessary . Sparing thier own lives by comming into contact with the nuclear fallout that will result from any attack on the principal enemy (Isreal) .

well, considering that the pakistani government has been gunning down its own citizens that are protesting this war, i would think thats a sure enough sign that they do infact have our back. even if they sympathise with bin laden, they will not support him, and certainly wont start a nuclear war for him (cappability or not)

WEAPONS REPORTED ALREADY IN U.S.

Pakistan’s Frontier Post newspaper reported Saturday that agents from the FBI, the CIA and Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence agency were investigating whether bin Laden’s al-Qaida terrorist network may already have “successfully transported several nuclear, biological, and chemical weapons of mass destruction to the United States.”

Advertisement

The newspaper quoted sources close to the investigation as saying that the agencies had “reached a conclusion that at least two briefcase nuclear weapons may have reached the US shores” and that U.S. officials were on high alert for the possibility that al-Qaida could strike in New York during this week’s U.N. General Assembly session.

Sources told the Frontier Post that investigators had been able to identify at least one briefcase weapon acquired by al-Qaida from what were described as “Central Asian rogue groups.”

The weapon was a small Russian device “that carries at least 2 kg of fissionable plutonium and uranium,” the newspaper reported, adding that it bore the serial number 9999 and markings indicating that it was manufactured in October 1988.

OPINION

Well sometimes we have to look beyond what the media gives us . It would be to a nation's best interest to side with the U.S. in the hopes that it's assistance would benefit them later .Not guaranteed . The United States is very two faced , especially in this event where the actions of Pakistanee government against it's native people come voluntarily and not at our direct request . This country is one big opportunist .

It is written in all holy books that a great apocolypse will take place . Is this the sign ? One great writer has it that the next great nation such as that of the Roman Empire will be the "Nation of the Rising Sun "(Japan):see todays news about Japan's military movement .

Another great philospher wrote that the next world war would be fought with sticks and stones . Some of these foreseen fates register in my mind as having some truth to it.

My point is , All of my comments are my summarized opinion of media updates and verbal debates I have touched . Not to be in argument with anyone in this forum . I just asked the question about what Russia would do .It has branched off into this and I'm loving it . The chance to get to hear the opinions of my brothers of pop-culture around the nation and in some cases around the world .

I respect the replies completely . Sometimes it takes the opinions of others to bring light to what you have stuck in your mind . Also thanks to Seeking Innocence , I have been able to consume his replies to possibly vision my perception of this from a whole new angle .

Keep it comming .

FROM MSNBC.COM

“I WISH to declare that if America used chemical or nuclear weapons against us, then we may retort with chemical and nuclear weapons. We have the weapons as a deterrent,” Pakistan’s Dawn and Ausaf newspapers quoted bin Laden as telling a well-known Pakistani journalist in Afghanistan on Wednesday night.

When asked where he got the weapons, bin Laden replied: “Go to the next question,” according to a transcript of the interview.

The journalist who conducted the interview with bin Laden, Ausaf Editor Hamid Mir, said Saturday on NBC’s “Today” show that he was taken by jeep, blindfolded, from Kabul on Nov. 7 to meet with bin Laden, the prime suspect in the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks in the United States. Dawn is Pakistan’s largest English-language newspaper; Ausaf, an Urdu-language newspaper, is considered close to the Taliban.

The White House told reporters that it took such remarks “very seriously” and would do everything it could to prevent bin Laden from acquiring weapons of mass destruction

Off of the subject but relevant to the statement made about Japan in the last reply:

FROM MSNBC.COM

SASAEBO, Japan, Nov. 9 — In Japan’s first deployment in a war situation since World War II, three Japanese warships set sail Friday on a reconnaissance mission after the government approved a role for the military in the U.S.-led campaign against terrorism. Ten years ago, Japan agreed to send minesweepers to the Persian Gulf only after the fighting there was over.

OPINION

This is to no surprise . The attempt to get an economic benefit from assiting the U.S. I say economic because Japan is the only nation in the world that can compete with the United States economicaly. As an individual . The Yen is always rising above the dollar . Japan exports more into the U.S. than we export to them .Our country making up for the greatest group of consumers on the planet purchase the majority of goods from Import . Mostly products of Japan .

Our country is in trillions of dollars in debt and this war is one big leach sucking the rest of the nations wealth dry . Without any movement by our government to stabalize it's economy by encouraging spending on us / investing in ourselves , a nation such as Japan can rise from all of the ashes as the global super power .

Originally posted by seeking innocence

well, considering that the pakistani government has been gunning down its own citizens that are protesting this war, i would think thats a sure enough sign that they do infact have our back. even if they sympathise with bin laden, they will not support him, and certainly wont start a nuclear war for him (cappability or not)

They aren't just blasting people that don't agree. They are putting a lot of people under "house arrest" for sedition and other acts such as to overthrow the government. They are shooting the motherfuckers trying to start riots. Did you hear about the British journalist that got deported from Pakistan because he discovered a secret plan of the Pakistani Intelligence Agency to smuggle weapons to Osama and the Taliban? Just because the General is saying "he's got our back" and is putting a lot of shit on the line, doesent mean "they got our back". He and the Pakistani's have a lot to gain by helping us out such as the removal of trade embargos imposed upon them for testing nuclear weapons among others. They are also discussing purchasing some F-16's from the US right now, not to mention the 1 billion in aid from the US that has already been OK'd. Just like everyone say's the US only looks out for itself, it is entirely in the realm of possibility that the Pakistani's will do the same.

Archived