KIL

kyle

Originally posted by BOBBYISAFAG

wow, you must have to try really hard to have a gay ass website that onnly attracts toys. its a goodthing this piece of shit is falling to pieces.

i know iknow, its cause of all the views blah blah blah....like i give a fuck about some geek ass website level of standard.

so this is where bitches go that couldnt hang in graff....

what the fuck are you talking about.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kept, i dont know you but i was digging thru some old boxes at my moms crib the other day and i found a zine you made that was like spiral binded and what not. some mnpls kids mustve given it to me in like 98 or something. it was pretty fresh. thats all i have to share. the end.

Originally posted by cheerleader

kept, i dont know you but i was digging thru some old boxes at my moms crib the other day and i found a zine you made that was like spiral binded and what not. some mnpls kids mustve given it to me in like 98 or something. it was pretty fresh. thats all i have to share. the end.

Thanks for sharing!

i like to participate. only other kept info i know of:

someone told me you crushed a lot of rooftops in chicago, but then you went over lots of old stuff and locals got mad at you

and another time, someone told me you hit someone with a hammer.

thats the sum total of kept stories ive heard. it feels good to share. the end.

Archived