VANCOUVER VOLUME 1.

this orphan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

this city is stale.

theres like 3 spots everyone paints, over and over. its fucking mental. i seriously cant even belive how badly garffiti got choked out here.

we need to start grilling the backs of wearhouses n shit. make new spots. this place is fucked for graff.

its not like this anywhere else. we aint some weak assed insignifigant small town, so dont let the city strangle you.

this city is stale.

theres like 3 spots everyone paints, over and over. its fucking mental. i seriously cant even belive how badly garffiti got choked out here.

we need to start grilling the backs of wearhouses n shit. make new spots. this place is fucked for graff.

its not like this anywhere else. we aint some weak assed insignifigant small town, so dont let the city strangle you.

you mean vancouver or vancouver's internet graffiti? if you wanna bomb go do it and don''t talk about it. this thread does nothing but make vancouver look foolish to other cities, and tricks people into thinking certain people are this cities reps. just like someone above me just said, this thread needs to die. go start a flikr account or a blog if you want to promote yourself on the internet. way too many people getting popped in the last six months cause of snitching and stupid shit that came from this site. do not try to get this thread running again cause i will wreck it with spam and retarded shit. get off the internet.

you mean vancouver or vancouver's internet graffiti? if you wanna bomb go do it and don''t talk about it. this thread does nothing but make vancouver look foolish to other cities, and tricks people into thinking certain people are this cities reps. just like someone above me just said, this thread needs to die. go start a flikr account or a blog if you want to promote yourself on the internet. way too many people getting popped in the last six months cause of snitching and stupid shit that came from this site. do not try to get this thread running again cause i will wreck it with spam and retarded shit. get off the internet.

first off dont talk to me like im yer kid.

second off, WHY THE FUCK would i be talking about a fucking thread on 12oz. clearly you havnt read any of my VERY FEW posts i even bother with on here.

truth be told fuckoh, i agree with everything you just said.

but pull your head outta yer ass for one second and remove yourself with the imaginary internet argument you think your having with me and open your godamned eyes around town.

ITS BARE. street bombing aside, which there aint none going on right now, even piece spots are DEAD in theis town. i dunno about you but i get tired of painting a skatepark tunnel, RIP.

spam away fucktard, im all for it and destroying this thread. it IS an embarressment to our city.

but so are WE for allowing to have happened to vancouver.

this place is beyond clean. case closed.