VANCOUVER VOLUME 1.

this orphan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where can you get Spanish Montana in Vancouver?

Thanks ahead of time

There's a little hippie weed shop on commercial drive that sells it. A few blocks up from East Hastings. It's on the west side of the street. That's the only place I know of. It's strange that there's german montana at every graff shop, but, you have to go to a headshop to get the good stuff. Spanish is where it's at.

kid getting robbed

this made my day

So what's the deal... Did he grab his paint back before turban-homie rolled? I can't believe how brash that shit is.

Straight up: If this is a counter-culture that bear maces 16 year olds for painting where they don't belong, then we also need to be a counter-culture that beats down old dudes who hit us with sticks... Above shoulda checked that motherfucker, man.

Straight up: If this is a counter-culture that bear maces 16 year olds for painting where they don't belong, then we also need to be a counter-culture that beats down old dudes who hit us with sticks...

yeh dood i woulda checked that old carpet riding binder. tear his turban off, take a dump on the spot, and then wipe your ass wit the rags and throw it back at him!!! fucken immigrents

bear mace is for cowards, just get a 22. already...

Archived