VANCOUVER VOLUME 1.

this orphan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
is that some oil n' shit too. damn. pm me how 2 make that

oh, its a painting of reefer, i get it. is that oil? or maybe just like, oil based enamels, high gloss. soooo, you use mack brushes then? maybe some white out pens for that "magic" look.

I don't understand why people who don't paint transit in their own city/country feel the need to do it when they go abroad...care to enlighten me?

You paint in your city and youre going straight to the top of the "to bust" list.

its a lot nicer to paint a clean and then not have to worry about the consequences. You have to be mad criminal to paint in your city. If you dont paint cleans, you aint on the same level as those who do.

I don't know what the deal is with Vancity and it's transit. But someone painted the new line of that shit recently and it was in the news all across the country.

The place probably doesn't have much a transit scene because of security. And those who do paint it keep it under warps to avoid blowing it up...

I've seen tonnes of skytrain flicks though so its not like it can't be done.

And I'm willing to bet it is and the flicks are hoarded.

picture7pmw.png

You paint in your city and youre going straight to the top of the "to bust" list.

its a lot nicer to paint a clean and then not have to worry about the consequences. You have to be mad criminal to paint in your city. If you dont paint cleans, you aint on the same level as those who do.

Thats not the case at all. If you even do a couple fill ins in this city your at the top of the bust list. Obviously writers feel its more worthwhile to paint commuters in europe or australia that run for over a week then to paint a skytrain that runs to edmonds and gets pulled. :rolleyes:

Let's all meet up at the cop shop and talk about this or that

No flicks no talk and don't talk about certain thangs

People go socialize for real call up people do your homework do t come onto 12oz to find out how to paint makes me beleive that everyone here is a toy including myself

This thread should of been closed a long time ago

comparing painting cleans to regular graffiti is like comparing milking your prostate to regular old sex

after youve tried it, you can't get that same thrill off of streets that you used to

but enough already, noones ever painted skytrains before and no one ever will so stop talking about it!!!

Archived