VANCOUVER VOLUME 1.

this orphan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats not the case at all. If you even do a couple fill ins in this city your at the top of the bust list. Obviously writers feel its more worthwhile to paint commuters in europe or australia that run for over a week then to paint a skytrain that runs to edmonds and gets pulled. :rolleyes:

Trains do not run for over a week in australia.

"He advocates an age-based law like the one in New York City. A law that came into effect in New York this year bans people who are younger than 21 from possessing spray paint or broad-tipped markers."

I'm totally down to limit the age as well, keep more under 18 toys away from painting...

"He advocates an age-based law like the one in New York City. A law that came into effect in New York this year bans people who are younger than 21 from possessing spray paint or broad-tipped markers."

I'm totally down to limit the age as well, keep more under 18 toys away from painting...

Hey, when did you start doing graffiti? When you were 29? Fuck, most writers start out at the younger ages(I started when i was 15), supporting this would be like supporting the cause for the basics of what all graffiti artists start out with. And don't come back with the "Stilll, those toys are fucking retarded," alot of the wack beef in this city that has been on this board has come from fucktard ADULTS. And besides, its better to paint when you're younger, its easier to learn when you have little to worry about. Now if you get caught when your lets say, 23 then you have the potential to get fucked over. Loose a job, get a redicilous fine, pretty much fuck up any potential for a normal life in the future...

^^^trying to compare starting in the early 90's with the kids starting now is like comparing 18 yr old titties to 80 yr old tits, you can't do it...

I've earned the right to have that outlook on it, I don't car if it makes it harder for kids to get paint. there are too many little kids in it now anyways, there needs to be a way to thin out the heard someway.