anthrax in NY

Guest bumdigger

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah, and before you go causing a big stir, tell the facts fuck-o. it was an isolated incident. the reporter got it from an envelope sent to her a while ago, and its the only case found there (she was i believe from abc) she is on antibiotics and expected to be fine. at this point, they arent looking at it as a terrorist act, or thinking that its part of a larger scheme.

Guest bumdigger

damn don't kill the messanger. and don't you think it's a bit weird that this shit is popping up in states other than flordia. it's not that light of a matter considering before the sept 11th attacks there hasn't been an anthrax incident for 20 years

true. no one denies that, but screaming ANTHRAX IN NEW YORK says mofos are dropping dead left and right. people have family there. they dont need to be shooken up any more than is absolutely necessary. lets use our noggins eh?

Guest bumdigger

whatever. the fact that i put the letters iin caps is no reason to jump all over me. just posting a serious story and the caps are so people see it so they can be informed not for my satisfaction of causing a stir.

ANTHRAX IN NEW YORK!!!! is panic. im not gonna fight with you. usually your right, caps get attention. this is a little bit different than WHATS YOUR FAVORITE FUCKING CHIPS MAN!!?? use some tact. people will see your thread either way.

have a nice anthrax free day

oh geez i gotta repost it....

one case became three in florida. so keep your eyes open.

winston churchill said "the first casualty of war is the truth" and this is why "...during wartime the truth must be at all times surrounded by a body guard of lies"

i want the fuck out of dodge my grlfrnd doesnt think it is so imminent but we'll see after the terrorist threats from this weekend pan out or dont pan out, ill be out of boston and major cities until the skies clear a little more.

i think complacency in the midst of world war is ignorant that doesnt mean that you shouldnt be aware. the day the 911 tragedy happens we made a contingency plan something i behoove everyone to do, what to do if shit really hit the fan, where to meet your loved ones, and how you will deal after. i dont think that that is panic at all i think that is logical thought, because honestly the media and government are saying they care about civilian lives but we are all just pawns, so trust noone rite now just plan something please.

my plan *edited so noone follows*

meet grlfrnd (at preplanned location if we are seperated)

pull rich person out of range rover, hog tie them ask them if they have family, if they do tell them they should have had a plan and let them sort it out, if they dont place them in the back of the truck and drop them in rural maine "we saved your life we are now taking your vehicle"

stops on the way to gun stores with rich mans credit card for incindiaries and camoflage and survival gear, ems for tents prepacked food etc. and other necessities.

call my family when i arrive and let them know they are welcome to come (this could happen before depending on the severity of the instance as this whole plan is subject to change in mass chaos)

i think that this isnt far from what the logical mind should have done a while ago, just like a fire escape plan well whatever i think ill set this up as a new topic to see if i am the only idiot who has done this. seeking i hope you have because... well

Guest bumdigger

damn this has to be those terrorists. who would ever think that people would be sending anthrax via the us mail. these terrorists are thinking of ways to get at us that i never thought of

Guest BROWNer

terrorists....maybe....don't you think it would have been a bit of a bigger and badder

operation? and whats with news people getting infected?

...i find it awfully convenient that there hasn't been a real case since the mid 70's, then a big scare sweeps the nation, and all of a sudden some people are infected...

Since some people need enlightenment and I happen to enlighten those around me "A gypsy told me" The fact they are hitting news people is more complicated than you think. First the national enq. is well known for its ability to print false stories and lies which from a holy war standpoint is a big deal. While they strike our media they are hitting us where it counts. Our freedom is dissapearing. Im not trying to scare anyone, our country can combat this, we just have to lock down for a while. These people are a lot more intelligent than you give them credit. America is way behind and those in school need to re-educate oneselves.

Archived