Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
raysin

STAK tfp

Fuck stak tfp ( Never ever heard of his punk ass)?.Bump Stak from SF all the way.You lil crybaby bitch made sucka.wah wah,fucken snot nose kid,go wipe your ass with your writing hand,fuck face.-TheDemons 7:77

Niggas is mad. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

respect to stak tfp and all brooklyn originals that helped start and bring graffiti to where it is, sr71, aw

what I never understand about all the people who wanna beef on the forum, is that if they really think stak sucks they just don't know about graff either the history or what style truly is..this guy was in it and influencing so many writers over the years, including myself..I don't know the man but the work always speaks for itself, end of story..If your up and have what it takes to me I always give respect..Unless you have a specific personal beef with a writer why try to talk shit when its obvious that he not only knows how to write, but is well versed in style and color concepts..big up to stak tfp thanks for the influence..Brooklyn what better place is there for graffiti, I always feel grateful that I was born there and got to experience how special it really was over the years..Ser 71 AW, GC2

id be willing to bet the person that tried to dis just did so for the reaction. Most writers around the world would agree that Stak is dope.

Why - you ask. Because talking shit without having to own up to it is an unfortunate side affect of graffiti on the internet. beef does not begin or end on the internet. real true beef is not discussed or dealt with on the internet. the concept alone is silly.

more often than not, the internet is just a place for the phony tuff, hard softies and pseudo kings to strut stuff they wish they had...

just sayin'

the only stak that exists is STAK TFP if u from some wack ass state that nobody ever heard of and u thinkin bout some stak in ur city....take that thought...and let it go ...

the guys been doing this since before ur city even had a graffiti scene... nuff sed

• Like 1