STAK tfp

raysin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

stak can suck my hairy curly balls and put marinera sauce on them.fuck nyc and fuck tfp you stupid fuckos.dont give a shit of his wacked shit and crew.as a matter of fact who ever started this thread you can lick my four skin after i stick in your moist tight lil butt hole.thank you -TheDemons 7:77

stak can suck my hairy curly balls and put marinera sauce on them.fuck nyc and fuck tfp you stupid fuckos.dont give a shit of his wacked shit and crew.as a matter of fact who ever started this thread you can lick my four skin after i stick in your moist tight lil butt hole.thank you -TheDemons 7:77

In reference to "TheDemons":

1. STAK has been around since the early 80's repping Bushwick Brooklyn. You should read (if you can) up on Graff history before you start shooting that fat trapper of yours off. I will tell you this much, they don't call him STAK THE RIPPER for nothing!!!

2. Bump STAK from SF... LOL!!! We were killing it in NYC when you were in your batman pj's still waiting for your Mom to get you Style Wars on VHS (oh but you are are probably to young to know what a VHS is). Hey I'm sorry you didn't grow up in the mecca of Graff, get over it!!!

3. I notice you spend A LOT of time writing crap 0n 12OZ. Do us all a favor, get your lazy ass a job so my hard earned tax money doesn't go to support your lard ass, please don't have kids, there are enough toolbags as it is, stop talking about how much you like hairy balls and butts and just SHUT THE F UP!!!

Big ups to STAK TFP, XTC, FUA ALL DAY!!!

F TFP!!! LOL. You've never seen Style Wars... CASE2 TFP, King of what... KING OF STYLE!!!

"TheDemons" you missed the boat and let's face it, you are such a YAM HEAD!!!

• 1 month later...
Fuck stak tfp ( Never ever heard of his punk ass)?.Bump Stak from SF all the way.You lil crybaby bitch made sucka.wah wah,fucken snot nose kid,go wipe your ass with your writing hand,fuck face.-TheDemons 7:77

such a fuckin dick rider little faggot you are this is across the country you fucking idiot i wonder how many ppl write your name chump ass toy shut your fucking mouth all you do is run it so shut it before you get to see the tooth fairy toy im in sj supposidly you are to well come c me so u can be put on place chump so me and the boys can fuck you like the bitch you are

• 2 weeks later...
such a fuckin dick rider little faggot you are this is across the country you fucking idiot i wonder how many ppl write your name chump ass toy shut your fucking mouth all you do is run it so shut it before you get to see the tooth fairy toy im in sj supposidly you are to well come c me so u can be put on place chump so me and the boys can fuck you like the bitch you are

TheSemens is such a TOY WANNA B???

• 3 weeks later...

what I never understand about all the people who wanna beef on the forum, is that if they really think stak sucks they just don't know about graff either the history or what style truly is..this guy was in it and influencing so many writers over the years, including myself..I don't know the man but the work always speaks for itself, end of story..If your up and have what it takes to me I always give respect..Unless you have a specific personal beef with a writer why try to talk shit when its obvious that he not only knows how to write, but is well versed in style and color concepts..big up to stak tfp thanks for the influence..Brooklyn what better place is there for graffiti, I always feel grateful that I was born there and got to experience how special it really was over the years..Ser 71 AW, GC2

what I never understand about all the people who wanna beef on the forum, is that if they really think stak sucks they just don't know about graff either the history or what style truly is..this guy was in it and influencing so many writers over the years, including myself..I don't know the man but the work always speaks for itself, end of story..If your up and have what it takes to me I always give respect..Unless you have a specific personal beef with a writer why try to talk shit when its obvious that he not only knows how to write, but is well versed in style and color concepts..big up to stak tfp thanks for the influence..Brooklyn what better place is there for graffiti, I always feel grateful that I was born there and got to experience how special it really was over the years..Ser 71 AW, GC2

id be willing to bet the person that tried to dis just did so for the reaction. Most writers around the world would agree that Stak is dope.

Why - you ask. Because talking shit without having to own up to it is an unfortunate side affect of graffiti on the internet. beef does not begin or end on the internet. real true beef is not discussed or dealt with on the internet. the concept alone is silly.

more often than not, the internet is just a place for the phony tuff, hard softies and pseudo kings to strut stuff they wish they had...

just sayin'

Archived