Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How injured have you gotten doing graf?

Sun Dialect

A few days ago i was paintin in some abandoned building, which is a real chill spot. When i got done we went out some new way through a window knocked out. As i was going out a car came by so i jumped back behind a colum and to my suprise there was no floor there. So i fell 18 feet and landed on my side. I went to the hospital for three hours and didn't even break a bone. The only real damage i did was i that i still can't rember any of this day.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D about 4 months ago i was climbing down a fence trying to get to a ledge along some road. i was drunk and slipped. fell about 20 ft., landed on my feet on the sidewalk. broke my left ankel and my right foot. was in a whell chair for 6 weeks. still have trouble walking to this day.

another time i was hitting a billboard and tripped on my untied shoe lace. fell off the billboard but didn't get hurt at all, just winded. probably fell a good 17 ft.

another time i was walking back to my car after some winter time clean train action. cop comes up on me and my boy and we decide to bolt. i had never been in this area before. we split up and i run directly into a swamp. theres snow and slushy water everywhere and its dark as fuck. i get deep in the swamp, the cop won't go into it. i'm hung up on a little bit of land, frozen, barely able to move. more cops come and i'm surrounded. i try to move and they spot me and i crawl out to them. i had lacerations all over my face from the thorn bushes in the swamp. i could have frozen to death if i didn't surrender to the cops. at the police station they showed me off like a prize. my face was covered with blood, i was drunk and puked. one of the worst nights of my life. lyeing in a cold jail cell in my wet, cold clothes.

i also fell on a third rail once but only touched the top, nothing happened. oh yeah, been sliced up by barbed wire a number of times as well. godd damn, i love bombing. :dazed:

Hmmm..All ive had happen is ive gotten bit by a tick from going into a spot, Ive gotten cut up by barb wire trying to run through a hole in a fence being chased(it was dark and i didnt realize that they put barbwire that week around the hole and by the time i was there it was too late),Ive had a broken toe,and ive almost died from exhaustion from running! Not all that bad.

slipped off a ledge on a building with ice on it on to pavement, that one felt a little better than the time i jumped off a one story roof and on to a 4 inch nail that went through my foot. cool huh, thats the kind of stuff you wish would happen more often when you are trying to be quite and do something illegal.

the end

this ain't as bad as catching my 2 front teeth on an iron fence or gettin' thrown off a train, but it still fuckt me up.

11pm. bored as fuck. have a few beers. then hit up an elem. skool. rock maybe 10 outlines over 1 half of the walls on the skool. so rockin' shit w/ buddies, when some fuckin' security guards sneak up on us and are like wtf r u doin'!? so they kick my buddy in the back, and we bolt. i jump over some wood kinda barriers (u know the kind found in playgrounds) and hit the ground running. too bad it's a hill (shit was dark man) and covered in gravel. not to mention im still feeling the beer, and take a tumble. summersaulting for a few rolls. after escaping the guards, i find out a ripped a nice hole in my knee. thru my fuckin' new pants. the hole spewin' blood all over. i sleep over at my friends and i didn't clean it. in the morning, pickin' gravel outta it inbetween hydrogen peroxide. green shit oozing outta there for days. 14 months later, got a nice purple scar. alcohol and graff don't mix.

yea i fell straight on my head hopping a ten foot f ence once .. .we hit freights during the day.

for all you kiddies yelling about paint on your fingers- wear gloves, plus it eliminates fingerprints in extremely rare cases that a faggit ass dick cop has nothing else to do but fingerprint spray cans LOL.

• 4 years later...