How injured have you gotten doing graf?

Sun Dialect

Guest platapie

ive been lucky. i think mayeb a rolled ankle that wasnt that bad and maybe sum scrapes a splinter or 2 thank god and knock on wood.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

okay so about a year ago me and like 5 others were killing this yard thats super chill'd , we were there for like 2-3 hours and were in about the 6th line of like 13 , anyhow i had just finished my burner and my buddys werent done yet so i thought id go explore to take some flix and kill time so i crossed a few lines and saw headlights coming up the side road , i thought it was just a yard worker and no big deal but when i got clear sight of the road it was two squad cars that were now not far away from me . so i rush back to our line and yell from about ten trains away , " yo cops lets go " most of them just ignored me and told me to fuk off and stop joking around but a few were cautious and putting there backpacks on , anyway i yelled agin that i wasnt fukking joking and that they can kiss my ass because im leaving . at this they finally got i was serious and started to flee the fuk outta there , we crossed over the rest of the lines and were headin towards the bushes when we see a new line pulling in too close for us to chance it ----so at this point were shitting because were caught in betwwen a huge hunk of steel and cops which we could hear looking for us , so we wait and decide to hop on the new line pulling in bc it was going outta there , so like 4 of us hop in between one car and it starts fukking shrinkin on us so we jump out to not get mushed and then realize we'd gone past the bushes and cant get out that way at this point we split up and me and jes go the opposite way and decide to get back on the train , only now its going faster and i didnt realize this so i jumb and grab onto the ladder at the side but its going to fast and my arm nearly gets ripped outta the socket ,now my muscles are all pulled and sore and i cant pull myself up bc the trains goin too fast so im hangin on shittin my pants bc my legs are swinging under the train right by the huge spinning wheels and are gonna get cut off if i fall so im struugling to hang on when i figure ill just swing my legs out and let go and hope i dont die , so i try to do that but am seriously struggling bc now im tired and weak but i manage to swing out my legs and let go and i fall like 5 feet away from the train onto the hard rocks and fracture my shoulder , but also i land/roll into the next tracks and smash my head on the rail cutting it open and giving me a concussion , but my friend runs over and yell " are you dead" i get up and im like no but my arms are destroyed and i feel like im gonna pass out .... neddless to say we stumble to the bus stop and get to my place where i tell my mom i fell down some stairs and she takes me to the hospital.

im all healed up now but havent hopped trains since then.....

AsEr1nE

ooh yeah and this other time we was hopping freights from downtown and we decided not to bc we wanted some mcdonalds instead and i jumped off the damn piece of scrap metal and sprained my ankle and cut my legs on the sharp rocks , then i got mad so i picked up a handful of rocks and threw them at the train and said fukin bastard....

Guest richard kyel

one time i was paint a tanker and i thought it would be a good idea to stand on the rail that goes along the side of the car. boy was i wrong. so i get on the rail walk out to where im painting and go to finish my fill. i get the fill finished and go to rock my outline when i slip on some oil on the side rail and fall to my doom. damn did that hurt. i hit my head on the track and got knocked the fuck out and my friend had to carry my dead ass back to the car.

Guest CROME12DVS

yall should start a magazine colum with this kind of shit ........

pretey interesting shit!

iv'e been through most of the stuff yall said from ripped flesh on barbed wire to wolves chasing me (no lie) and had police beat a good amount of shit out of me, even kicked the third rail a few times running from cops. one time in 161st tunnels the train actualy ripped my jacket, almost took my arm off......but all this is what makes graff what it is, am i wrong?????? :eek: :eek: :eek: :king: :dazed:

Guest circus freak

broken ankle (real bad): my crew and i were doin a illegal production on an amtrack line; i was on of the heads on top; i was on 2 latters with a 4x4 piece of wood between them and a milk crate on top of the piece of wood. i fell off about 1/2 way through and was on crutches for the next 2 and 1/2 months and had to use a cane for 2 months after that...:D

hey you GUY .. you gotta get back in town .. we got beef ... fuckin some toy dissed the red roof.. lined me and did a whack fill over you .. i can handle it and all .. just thought you might wanna know

oh and that was me that sawed half way thorugh the branch you where standing on haha

Originally posted by ASER1NE

ooh yeah and this other time we was hopping freights from downtown and we decided not to bc we wanted some mcdonalds instead and i jumped off the damn piece of scrap metal and sprained my ankle and cut my legs on the sharp rocks , then i got mad so i picked up a handful of rocks and threw them at the train and said fukin bastard....

http://www.internerd.com/frinky/images/screenshots/carry1.gif'>

When I WAS LIKE 11 OR 12 I WAS AT MY COUSINS PAD. HE LIVED IN A REAL SHITHOLE HOOD FULL OF CHOLOS. ANYWAYS I WAS FADED AND A YOUNG SHIT, SO I DECIDE TO GO 2 THE STORE. I HAD TO WALK 3 BLOCKS THRU SERIOUS EASTLOS TURF, SO WHEN I GET TO THE BIG STREET I SEE A BUS, THIS WAS WHEN HITTIN BUSES WAS THE SHIT YOU COULD OF GOTTEN AWAY WITH I MEAN NO ONE GAVE A SHIT LA WAS REAL FUCTUP, SO I RUN UP TO THE BACK PASSENGER SIDE AND ROCK IT, I GET DOWN AND STROLL GO TO THE STORE AND SUCCESSFULLY BUY A PACK OF CIGARETTES WHICH ME FEEL EVEN DOPER( I WAS YOUNG) I HIT UP A POLE AND SOMEONE YELLS AYE!! I TURN AND SEE 4 GANGSTERS RUNNIN UP ON ME, THIS WAS BEFORE CHOLOS HATED TAGGERS BUT I WAS STILL SHITTIN IT, THRY WERE TOO CLOSE FOR ME TO BOOK IT, AND THIS YOUNGSTER MAYBE 15 OR 16 ROLES UP IN MY FACE AND PUTS HIS HANDS IN MY POCKETS AND JACKS MY SHIT HIS OTHER HOMIES WHO ARE OLDER AND BIGGER ROLE UP AND THAT WAS IT, THEY STARTED BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF ME, I PASSED OUT AFTER LIKE 5 PUNCHES, AND I GOT A HARD HEAD TOO. THEY REALLY WORKED ME EVEN THREW A TRASH CAN ON ME. I GUESS MY CUZIN REALIZES THAT I SHOULDNT HAVE GONE ALONE. HE SAW THESS FOOL STOMPIN THE FUCK OUT OF ME AND YELS AT THEM TELLIN THEM IM HIS CUZ. IT TOOK THEM 5 MINUTES TO WAKE ME UP AND I HAD TO GET MY FACE , HEAD , AND BACK STITCHED UP. MY COUSIN TATTOOED HALF THAT NEIGHBORHOOD AND WAS COOL WITH THE GUYS WHO JUMPED ME SO THEY GAVE ME BACK AND BOUGHT ME A BEER AND KICKED DOWN A JOINT BUT I LOOKED LIKE FUCKEN ROCKY AND FELT LIKE SHIT FOR A WEEK.

ANOTHER TIME I WAS PAININ BEHIND A PAD MY MOM JUST MOVED INTO, I DIDNT KNOW THE NEIGHBORHOOD BUT IT WAS A FENCED OFF ALLEY AND SEEMED LO PRO. I GOT BAD LUCK ESPECIALLY AROUND GANGSTERS . 2 DUDES ROLLED UP AND PULLED A GUN ON ME. I BOOKED IT OVER THE WALL AND ESCAPED. THET TAGGED ALL OVER MYSHIT.

LA AINT NO JOKE

So I got entirely too drunk and some stupid fool wouldn't let me and my homies in his party so me and my homie broke some bottles in the street and somehow we started brawling. We ended up rolling around in the broken glass and he came out with a bloody face and I came out with just some bruises, then we left to go hit a rooftop and the only way to get up it was to climb a tree that was on the other side of one of those fences made of big metal spikes. So my 2 homies start walking mad far to go around the fence and I was like fuk that and I hopped it, climbed the tree and started painting the rooftop. My homies met me up there shortly after. We finished our fills and my homies climbed down while I took some flix. I got down the tree and my homies started to walk around again. I went to climb the fence and when I got on top of it I went to step over and I did I didn't notice a spike go up the leg of my pants. I went to jump and my pants caught and I did a belly flop on the cement. I got the wind knocked out of me and busted the hell out of my wrist and got some fat bruises on my leg from falling on some pens and shit in my pocket. My homie eventually got over there and lifted me up and brought me to the car. We still went and did fills on I5 and Aurora even though I couldn't move my wrist. I woke up the next afternoon hung over and beat the fuk up.

• 3 weeks later...

a few nights a go me and my boy were paintin fr8s at a some what chill lay-up that you get to through a pretty rough walk through the woods after about 20 minutes of painting we hear noise. on one side of the tracks theres woods and on the other theres houses the noise was coming from the side with the houses so we stop and creep around a hopper to see whats up i see a cop car parked but the cops in side were just sitting there, right as i pull my head back from the hopper the cop makes a noise with his siren we both took off in too the woods i was in front of my friend and all of a sudden i hear him say oh shit and he stopped i went back to get him ( being the good friend i am) he was holding his face... while running through the woods he ripped his face up on some vines with the huge stickers on them he got back to his house and there was blood running all down his face.. he was pretty messed up

i dont live in any hot ass places so i really dont got good stories....the only time i injured myself was when me and two of my friends scaled a school building to rock some shit on the roof.....we were stupid as fuck, and after doing fills decided to smoke a few bowls...we were high as fuck and started making hella noise up on the roof...and a fuckin teacher and a security gaurd see us...we run like fuck across the roof to this chain link fence that was going down the side....i threw my backpack down the building...(broke my camera and dented my pilot FUCK) and jumped from the building and grabbed the fence in mid air...LIKE A FUCKIN HOWLER MONKEY!!!!!!!!!!! fucked my hands up...then jumped off the fence and fucked my ankles up....but what pissed me off the most was that i fucked my nice camera up....damn...shit happens

so i was painting this roofie..

i had to put up a table so that i could climb up on the roof.

anyways, i was standing there, almost finished with my fill,when this car comes fast as fuck up the road."fuck, the cops!" so i ran over to where i had put up the table,and jumped down on it..but off course i missd it, and landed flat on the ground, resulting in a broken toe. :crazy:

by the way it wasnt the cops..just some fool scaring me or whatever..

once up on the top tier of a fire escape i was standing on the railing when I fell...maybe 6 or 7 feet and reached up and caught myself...but not before my 2 front teef caught some wrought iron...:D

another time we were runnin and we had to climb this 10 foot fence at the top of this grassy hill...my boy makes it over clean and keeps runnin...I make it to the top and get a charlie horse and fall over, end up rollin down the other side and layin in the ditch till it went away...

a quick note: i think this is the only post in which ive read every single reply/story, to me thats some good shit

ive been lucky. shit i see yall like "i got hit by trains" an all "im kicking the 3rd rail" and other dudes head butting regular rails...

all i can say is ummm, once i did this wall next to this cafe, some dude on the cafe's roof (why the fuck he was there i dunno) spotted me, i never even knew it like a dumbass, some guy comes running outta his house. i catch ghost on him. go back like 7 minutes later to finish the fill. the guy from the house chases me in his car, throws some shit at me, catchs up to me three goddamn times. i run threw like 8 backyards full throttle an shit, with SIX fucking cop cars driving around my neck of the streets, and welp chicken wire fences at night suck. i hit three of em, and didnt see any one of them either, full speed. it sucked. i lost my shoe twice, fucked my wrist up and literally ate dirt and rocks. i got away hid in some dudes garden, for a minute to catch my breath they stroll by and see me, i catch ghost again and this time i hide in a tree for awhile. they didnt look there and i very carefully made my way back to my boys house. needless to say, it wasnt as cool as all yalls story. but im still suprised to this day i got away.

i live in a small city with crooked cops, and 125 of em on the squad give or take a few at any givin time. thats a lot for a city thats like a total of like 30 square miles with 66+ thousand people crammed into that shit. when they get dispathed, well those motherfuckers dispatch, like a bunch of starving rabid dogs. makes it that much more fun.... i guess... *knock on wood*

VET!!!!

WELL ONE NIGHT I DECIDE TO GO BOMBING ON FOOT LIKE I HAD BEEN DOING THE 3 NIGHTS BEFORE...BUT BEING THIS MIAMI IN OCTOBER IT HAD BEEN RAINING LIKE CRAZY THAT DAY...I LIVRIGHT NEXT TO THE EXPRESSWAY SO ALL I HAD TO DO WAS JUMP A FENCE AND IM ON MY MERRY WAY... MY TARGET FR THAT NIGHT WAS AN ABONDEND BUILDING LIKE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE PALMETTO RIGHT NEXT TO THE AIRPORT...ABOUT A MILE AWAY..SO IM WALKIN ON THE GRASS GETTING READY TO CROSS THE HIGHWAY..WHEN ALL O A SUDDEN BEING THAT MIAMI WAS BUILT OVER THE EVERGLADES I FELL INTO SOME FUKIN POND TYPE OF SHIT THAT CANT BE NOTCED AT ALL...IM COVERED IN UD TO MY WAIST..BUT I KEEP GOING..I FIALLY GET TO THE OTHER SIDE ALL COVERED IN MUD ALL I HAVE TO DO NOW IS JUMP THE FENCE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE HIGHWAY AND WALK A LITTLE MORE...WHEN IM JUMPING THE FENCE BEING THAT IM COVERED IN MUD I SLIP THE TOP OF THE FENCE RIPS THROUGH MY PANTS AND MAKING A HOLE 4 IN. LONG ON MY THIGH..BEING THE DICKHEA THAT I AM I KEEP ON GOING TO THE SPOT...I FINALLYGET THERE DO MY ROCK LIKE 4 GETUPS ON THE FUKER MAKE MY WAY BAK ON THE TRAIN TRAKS WALKING BY ALL THE FUKIN BUMS UNDE THE BRIDGE COLD AND PROBABLY BLEEDING TO DEATH..DID ALL THAT SHIT TO GET BAK HOME..HURT LIKE A BITCH...ALL FOR THE LOVE OF GRAFF...THIS SHITS GONNA KILL ME SOME DAY..HEH

A few days ago i was paintin in some abandoned building, which is a real chill spot. When i got done we went out some new way through a window knocked out. As i was going out a car came by so i jumped back behind a colum and to my suprise there was no floor there. So i fell 18 feet and landed on my side. I went to the hospital for three hours and didn't even break a bone. The only real damage i did was i that i still can't rember any of this day.

:D about 4 months ago i was climbing down a fence trying to get to a ledge along some road. i was drunk and slipped. fell about 20 ft., landed on my feet on the sidewalk. broke my left ankel and my right foot. was in a whell chair for 6 weeks. still have trouble walking to this day.

another time i was hitting a billboard and tripped on my untied shoe lace. fell off the billboard but didn't get hurt at all, just winded. probably fell a good 17 ft.

another time i was walking back to my car after some winter time clean train action. cop comes up on me and my boy and we decide to bolt. i had never been in this area before. we split up and i run directly into a swamp. theres snow and slushy water everywhere and its dark as fuck. i get deep in the swamp, the cop won't go into it. i'm hung up on a little bit of land, frozen, barely able to move. more cops come and i'm surrounded. i try to move and they spot me and i crawl out to them. i had lacerations all over my face from the thorn bushes in the swamp. i could have frozen to death if i didn't surrender to the cops. at the police station they showed me off like a prize. my face was covered with blood, i was drunk and puked. one of the worst nights of my life. lyeing in a cold jail cell in my wet, cold clothes.

i also fell on a third rail once but only touched the top, nothing happened. oh yeah, been sliced up by barbed wire a number of times as well. godd damn, i love bombing. :dazed:

Hmmm..All ive had happen is ive gotten bit by a tick from going into a spot, Ive gotten cut up by barb wire trying to run through a hole in a fence being chased(it was dark and i didnt realize that they put barbwire that week around the hole and by the time i was there it was too late),Ive had a broken toe,and ive almost died from exhaustion from running! Not all that bad.

slipped off a ledge on a building with ice on it on to pavement, that one felt a little better than the time i jumped off a one story roof and on to a 4 inch nail that went through my foot. cool huh, thats the kind of stuff you wish would happen more often when you are trying to be quite and do something illegal.

the end

this ain't as bad as catching my 2 front teeth on an iron fence or gettin' thrown off a train, but it still fuckt me up.

11pm. bored as fuck. have a few beers. then hit up an elem. skool. rock maybe 10 outlines over 1 half of the walls on the skool. so rockin' shit w/ buddies, when some fuckin' security guards sneak up on us and are like wtf r u doin'!? so they kick my buddy in the back, and we bolt. i jump over some wood kinda barriers (u know the kind found in playgrounds) and hit the ground running. too bad it's a hill (shit was dark man) and covered in gravel. not to mention im still feeling the beer, and take a tumble. summersaulting for a few rolls. after escaping the guards, i find out a ripped a nice hole in my knee. thru my fuckin' new pants. the hole spewin' blood all over. i sleep over at my friends and i didn't clean it. in the morning, pickin' gravel outta it inbetween hydrogen peroxide. green shit oozing outta there for days. 14 months later, got a nice purple scar. alcohol and graff don't mix.

not too much has happened to me... frostbitten hand from a winter highway spot.

a kid in my town was painting a highway spot and was seen by the cops... the cops turned around, went the wrong way on the highway and hit him with the car and broke his leg. i'd say that's up there.

yea i fell straight on my head hopping a ten foot f ence once .. .we hit freights during the day.

for all you kiddies yelling about paint on your fingers- wear gloves, plus it eliminates fingerprints in extremely rare cases that a faggit ass dick cop has nothing else to do but fingerprint spray cans LOL.

Archived