visiting Los.Angeles

Nic Thamaire

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

where to go/see?

Melrose Blvd. (check out the alleys too), Venice Beach, Downtown L.A., Universal Citywalk, Westwood Village, 3rd Street Promenade (Santa Monica), Hollywood Blvd (Guiness World of Records, Ripley's Believe it or Not, Kodak Theater, Chinese Theater, etc), Motor Yard, Belmont Yard, Sunset Blvd., Little Tokyo, Chinatown, etc...

where to shop?

The Bridge in West L.A., Beverly Center, The Grove, Del Amo Mall, Venice Beach Boardwalk, 3rd Street Promenade (Santa Monica), Universal Citywalk, Melrose Blvd., Rodeo Dr. in Beverly Hills for the rich motherfuckers, Hollywood Blvd., Westwood Village, Crenshaw Blvd., Virgin Music Store & Tower Records on Sunset Blvd, ...

where to eat?

Roscoe's Chicken N Waffles, Pink's Hot Dogs, In N Out, El Polo Loco... you can find eating places anywhere along the above-mentioned areas.

TheoHuxtab|e

this guys list was pretty cool. when i went out there i hung out wiht some of my older cousins. we had a good time.

melrose and venice are dope. and just walking around is pretty cool. if you have friends or family that know the city good ask them to show you around.

and he kodak theater is cool as hell.

Archived