NECKFACE.

High Priest

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i love how little kids with huuuge pants and puffy coats go do their "K-OS" and, like, "SEVONER" and "EKSIT" tags and fills in the suburbs - pissing off their parents' friends, and their teachers and shit... Then they drive thru the city or come on here and get all whiney and pissy about someone else's shit... especially someone that, regardless of what they think, is more up and famous than any of those little geeks will ever catch a wiff of. Like: "oooohhh, waaahh, your shit doesn't look like every other fucking thing i've seen, wahhhhhh." uhhh, last i checked graffiti is "FUCK YOU" personified, and if you can't deal with it, then try to take that motherfucker down... And if you can't because he happens to be Neckface, and you -embarrassingly enough- are just pathetic you... don't try and fucking round up a cyber posse to 'e-lynch' some dude that doesn't know or care that you exist.... Like... do you guys not understand that he puts his dick in supermodels? fuuuuuuck...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
i love how little kids with huuuge pants and puffy coats go do their "K-OS" and, like, "SEVONER" and "EKSIT" tags and fills in the suburbs - pissing off their parents' friends, and their teachers and shit... Then they drive thru the city or come on here and get all whiney and pissy about someone else's shit... especially someone that, regardless of what they think, is more up and famous than any of those little geeks will ever catch a wiff of. Like: "oooohhh, waaahh, your shit doesn't look like every other fucking thing i've seen, wahhhhhh." uhhh, last i checked graffiti is "FUCK YOU" personified, and if you can't deal with it, then try to take that motherfucker down... And if you can't because he happens to be Neckface, and you -embarrassingly enough- are just pathetic you... don't try and fucking round up a cyber posse to 'e-lynch' some dude that doesn't know or care that you exist.... Like... do you guys not understand that he puts his dick in supermodels? fuuuuuuck...

^^fuk oath

i'd hate to break up this sewing circle, but reguardless of whether or not you think hes a talented artist, a respectable writer, a sellout, biter, king, toy....

hes still got his name in your mouth and your eyes on his graff.

this X1000

HEY EVERYONE LETS GO TO 40 COLOR ILLMATIC BURNERS AND GET HIP HOP

PSYCHE LETS DESTROY SHIT NECK FACE RULES

• 8 years later...
  • 7 months later...