fr8's or clean trains

Fr8G

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 month later...

You havn't experienced graffiti if you havn't painted passenger trains. You can really never explain to people the feeling of having your pannels pull into a full station and having mad people getting off and on the train you just painted.

I'm from North America and every system is can be done here and shit gets done every week. It just takes a lot of research, nerves of still and a little bit of crazy.

^ ^ ^

ur right cornbread didnt do trains

i think cornbread did hit trains and busses, maybe not with pieces, but im sure they were hitting with markers - but you are right cornbread, cool earl, bobby kidd, dr. cool and all the rest of them mid -late 60s philla heads didnt do trains first. but the original statement - graffiti (or more specifically, Writing) did not begin on trains is correct.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Despite the fact that transit gets the buff almost always the very next morning. Its great for flicks but seldom do pieces actually run. So they don't get benched like they did back in the day. Not to mention the heat that will come down on you in most city's because you hit they're oh so precious transit system. So I personally proffer freights over subways simply based on the fact the pieces run. Thus allowing them to be benched much like in the old days. But with that said. Both have a huge part in the history of graff. So either way you swing they should both be painted.

Despite the fact that transit gets the buff almost always the very next morning. Its great for flicks but seldom do pieces actually run. So they don't get benched like they did back in the day. Not to mention the heat that will come down on you in most city's because you hit they're oh so precious transit system. So I personally proffer freights over subways simply based on the fact the pieces run. Thus allowing them to be benched much like in the old days. But with that said. Both have a huge part in the history of graff. So either way you swing they should both be painted.

More often then not if a train is already in service they will run it all day instead of pulling it out of service. If you know do your homework you can get trains to run it just takes some legwork.

Fr8's are the Subways of the 2000's... Subways still get done and done regularly but fr8's will run for years...

You replied to a 3 year old thread moron

You realize you called an obvious fake poster a moron right?

I was replying to Rustofills, so I know exactly who replied to this thread. The trollbot who bumped the thread didnt really reply, it trollbotted.

So you sir, are also a moron

And no, most systems in the states have a strict no graffiti policy, that dictates that when graffiti is found, the car is to be pulled from service immediately. Maybe in the 80's it was different, but its 2009.

I was replying to Rustofills, so I know exactly who replied to this thread. The trollbot who bumped the thread didnt really reply, it trollbotted.

So you sir, are also a moron

And no, most systems in the states have a strict no graffiti policy, that dictates that when graffiti is found, the car is to be pulled from service immediately. Maybe in the 80's it was different, but its 2009.

You definately haven't hit any transit then and if you have you don't know when or where to hit it so that it runs!!! If you want to paint them just for your pics thats fine and a lot are happy with that but there are others that are on top of their game and know when and where to hit them so they run, YES in 2009 and beyond!!!! Anyone who paints transit on the regular knows what I am talking about... And that's REAL TALK!!!!

Ohh yeah and real heads that his transit don;t go around posting their pics on the net... Doing that is just BEGGING to get hemmed up!!!

• 2 weeks later...