the warriors

omega

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Actually ‘The Warriors’ was made in 1979, from what I understand it never did very well due to a isolated stabbing at a movie theater. Parents soon black listed it and several theaters refused to show it. I personally don’t think of that movie as showing much graff, its more about the leadership structure of gangs. Anyways it’s definitely a movie worth checking out if you haven’t seen it, theres a pretty cool bathroom fight scene where Rembrandt uses a can on another gang member.

That movie was cool. that used to be my homies favorite movie.

Remember when that chick locked that fool up in the park. She was an undercover. Taught me never to pick up on chick's hanging out at the park alone on a Friday night. Who knew? :o

Guest BilboBaggins
Originally posted by Pistol

That movie was cool. that used to be my homies favorite movie.

Remember when that chick locked that fool up in the park. She was an undercover. Taught me never to pick up on chick's hanging out at the park alone on a Friday night. Who knew? :o

hahaha

----------------------------------

bob hopeism knows whats up.....goodlookin'........ mfdoom, unwanted house guests and the warriors.......................................

!

Come out and play-ee-ay

Originally posted by dr. frink one

hardcore reference : "Never forget the warriors!" Name it and i will send you a kiss

That one's from Judge. Bringin' It Down CD if I'm not mistaken.

The Warriors is a fantastic film and a great reason to own a DVD player, cuz most copies of it on video are from the 80s and faded as hell. The Warriors has so many great sound bites and quotes. Zoo York skateboard company is releasing a series of skateboards with graphics based upon the gangs in the Warriors - such as the baseball furies and the grammercy riffs. Can you dig it?

While the film isn't about graffiti - it is a reflection of that era of New York and "subway culture". Every Halloween I see lots of folks dressed like the Baseball Furies - second only to Alex's droogs in A Clockwork Orange.

Originally posted by BilboBaggins

hahaha

----------------------------------

bob hopeism knows whats up.....goodlookin'........ mfdoom, unwanted house guests and the warriors.......................................

!

a freind gave me a tape and couldn't fiqure out who that was!

Originally posted by bl4ckh4m

YEAH RIGHT!

nothing beats the warriors soundtrack. crazy synth shit from the late 70s. plus dialogue. warriors come out and play.

hell yeah...that's been my shit right there since I was like 12....that's what I listen to when I wanna get pumped up before I paint....

-barry devorzon rocks!

"..I want you to hit everything in sight....I want everyone to know THE WARRIORS were there..."

man I love that movie so much it's unhealthy

http://www.elmac.com/Elmac.gif'>

Yo - I can dig it - I peeped that movie when I was like 10 or something - very rare over here! The whole "Warrrrrriorrrrrs, come out 2 plaaaaa,aaaay" will b with me 4 life!

Has anyone checked out the video "Aerosol warriors" produced by Nightcrawlers magazine - the whole intro 2 the movie is with that phrase pumping - funky!!!

Just another quickie - Kr430n5_666 - that chick in that photo - if it's u or not - I kinda dig. Just different - that's all- not moronic at all! Chill y'all!

PEACE!

• 2 weeks later...

bump cause "NOBODY MESSES WITH THE ORPHANS!!!!!"

well, i guess nobody messes with the warriors cause they're the ones that made it home....word

Archived