bootlegging?

styxx119

i think im going to get started in bootlegging dvds. my plan is to get a dvd burner and a new printer and scaner, and a label printer. i can burn good quality dvds with a case, and make a ton of profit.

let me know what you think.. please no morals crap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

naw it aint worth it really....

i did the whole dreamcast bootleg thing for a bit it was ok money but the cost of supply verses profit isnt what you would hope

plus at the rate movies come from big screen to purchase form it isnt worth it...plus all the work that goes into it...

you need a portable dvd player so you can show people you arent ripping them off with a blank disc plus watch out for cops if you go the street route....or you do it by way of friends but then somebody will just buy one of each from you and make a copy of those and then sell them yourself lowering your chance of profit..

stick to drugs...cause you know there is always a market for that.

::::::drugs are bad and i am in no way promoting the use and or selling of them::::::::

cough*

Originally posted by styxx119

out of all u fools, moogle had the most intelligent post.. i know you guys probably think im stupid and im a pirate and distroying the movie industry blah blah...

:lol:

Oh shit, I'm crying. I love it when they say stuff like this....

oh good god.... hahaha.. fuck... still laughing...