bleach

bostonwriter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO.

WAIT SO ARE YOU GUYS INFERRING THAT ITS NOT BLEACH!?!

THEN WHAT THE FUCK CAN IT BE!?!?

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE NOW.

i was telling you to shut up and be quiet, and stop being annoying.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by bostonwriter

if this quetion has ben asked im sorry, but i wanted to know when i write with bleach on a window what do i put it in.me &my boy went out and tried it but it didnt come out that good

So basically he walked around his city and sanitized windows for free.

:idea:

Forge I can't tell if you're serious?

You really think that shit on the windows is bleach?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

what a TOY.. thats so stupid , using bleach on a glass.. damn u TOY.. dont even think about using Etching Cream... i cant imaging this kid, he be burn or even dead in seconds since he doesnteven know how to handle it. i been in the game 4.5 years and i started using that shita few years a go, so this means u need to know how to play the game right then use this shit, this is the last step u want to go.. dam TOY... i was selling some etching markers a while ago btu i quitted since so many toys were asking for one.... peace..

Wost-ONER tha toy smasha

you guys sure are same hatrs. apparently you don't give a fuck about the writing community or you'd try to drop some real knowledge on a kid and help him learn something. there's always gonna be newbies. yeah they shouldn't just ocme on the net asking dumb questions and beleiving everyhting every prick wants to say to mess with him, but there's no reason to roast him. go roast kids in real life and use this as it was intended, to help people out. and no the etch won't burn his hands off. hydroflouric acid is just absorbed through the skin and and then causes decay of bone marrow or some kind of shit like that. real bad shit.

Originally posted by test@Nov 5 2004, 08:44 PM

and no the etch won't burn his hands off. hydroflouric acid is just absorbed through the skin and and then causes decay of bone marrow or some kind of shit like that. real bad shit.

That's the main problem with it, really. You won't even notice a burning sensation with that 1M solution you're using to etch the windows until it starts binding with bone and blood calcium and destroying your nervous system a couple of hours later.

Before you fuck with this kind of thing PLEASE read these couple of cases that would apply to the amounts that you kids are fucking around with in etch:

Case 1: A drop of concentrated HF splashed on to the finger nail of a patient. The finger was insufficiently washed. The exposed point turned gradually to a white-yellowish colour, but no further visible changes were observed. Pain occurred 7h later which continued for about 30 h. Examination of the tissue under the nail then showed that a pea-sized area had already been destroyed by necrosis requiring surgical treatment.

Case 2: HF had dropped on to the finger of a patient. Insufficient treatment resulted in the amputation of the exposed finger. Chemical analysis of this finger gave a fluoride content of as little as 0.16 mg. If you wear gloves, don't become aloof and think you are safe. The perspiration on your skin makes it difficult to know if a hole has formed in the glove and that a droplet of liquid on your skin is HF rather than sweat. Wash your hands thoroughly after you remove your gloves, and change gloves at minimum every ten minutes when working with HF, washing and drying your hands thoroughly inbetween. Also change gloves every time you finish working with HF solutions and are ready to move on to something else.