Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
shaolinmasta

School

i had a most excellent time in high school. i went to three different high schools though. 2 years at a catholic high school, one private school and one public school. i got in so much trouble at the private and catholic schools... but i always went to class. always!

finished college and now i'm on my way to getting the grad degree. bah, about not hainv enough money for school, that's why there are loans n such.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I should have dropped out after 8th grade. Thats really when i stopped learning anything useful. But no. I spent 4 years in high school instead of doing something meaningful. I had a different class schedule than everyone else though so it wasnt that bad. It went something like: show up to school on Monday, get suspended on Tuesday and wednesday, come back to school on thursday, then get suspended and miss friday. That was pretty much the routine.

im in college now, i finished highschool obviously, its great, i just need to go in more of a direction than i am right now....

starting college now...hopefully it wont be a soap opera like high school was, but it probably will be. i'm basically going just for the sake of "doing something with my life."

Guest willy.wonka

i went and graduated 4.0 at a military school

i was president of my class and i really didnt give a shit.

fuck school, go tag?

Originally posted by fatbastard

Why do you say that? i think things may have been different around that time, with hecs you can study at university and you dont have to start paying it till you graduate and get a professional job (at which time when your earning around 30 k a year is very easy)

#1 - i already make alot more than 30k without a degree.

#2 - at 18 years old when i left school not only did i have absolutely no idea what i wanted to study/do for a living, but the prospect of accumulating a debt of 10's of thousands of dollars trying to figure it out was not something i wanted to consider.

i'm glad i didn't go to university. from what i've experienced i'm better off not having gone

ged myself, i make about 50k a year

metal fabrication biotch..

do you trust the fact that i make the transmissions that go into your car?

Highschool: dropped out and regret it

But I have my A.A and I am currently like 30 credits away from my B.F.A, which i hope to have in about a year or so.

Originally posted by MOOGLE?

do you trust the fact that i make the transmissions that go into your car?

i don't drive, so i'll say an emphatic yes!

when are those morons gonna realize that suspending people on the monday after not going to saturday school equals three day weekend

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

i post on 12oz. it pays well

damn... no wonder you are a vet..

*thinking about how much money i will make in 2 years posting*

:dazed:

Originally posted by MrChupacabra

i still have quite a few more years of this whole school thing.

Go take your GED. If it works out you can skip a few years of nonsense and get straight to college if that is your goal.

Originally posted by MrChupacabra

No no, i was refering to college as school as well.

Ahh I see. Well then keep up the good work.

Oh and as for that terd picture heres what i have to say about that...

Who tell me why hate guys who no like 160 say they no like but al ways keep go in 160 postie and say no like

i recently finished my last summer school class to make up the stuff i failed senior year. i havent got the grade for one of the classes but i just got the grade for the one i was more worried about today and i got a b (holy shit! considering how much trouble i had with the class)...

so basically im pretty sure im going to graduate... go me.

the way how things are going now a days the whole school thing seems like a gamble. as much as you invest in it there's still no garuntee that you will get out as much as you put in. i've been lucky to recieve state grants so far but the future looks bleak. got an associates but dont have enough money to furthur my education plus the idea of taking out a big loan is a little scary. whats even more fucked up is that I see alot of smart kids with degrees working pretty shitty jobs.