School

shaolinmasta

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by fatbastard

Why do you say that? i think things may have been different around that time, with hecs you can study at university and you dont have to start paying it till you graduate and get a professional job (at which time when your earning around 30 k a year is very easy)

#1 - i already make alot more than 30k without a degree.

#2 - at 18 years old when i left school not only did i have absolutely no idea what i wanted to study/do for a living, but the prospect of accumulating a debt of 10's of thousands of dollars trying to figure it out was not something i wanted to consider.

i'm glad i didn't go to university. from what i've experienced i'm better off not having gone

Originally posted by MrChupacabra

No no, i was refering to college as school as well.

Ahh I see. Well then keep up the good work.

Oh and as for that terd picture heres what i have to say about that...

Who tell me why hate guys who no like 160 say they no like but al ways keep go in 160 postie and say no like

i recently finished my last summer school class to make up the stuff i failed senior year. i havent got the grade for one of the classes but i just got the grade for the one i was more worried about today and i got a b (holy shit! considering how much trouble i had with the class)...

so basically im pretty sure im going to graduate... go me.

the way how things are going now a days the whole school thing seems like a gamble. as much as you invest in it there's still no garuntee that you will get out as much as you put in. i've been lucky to recieve state grants so far but the future looks bleak. got an associates but dont have enough money to furthur my education plus the idea of taking out a big loan is a little scary. whats even more fucked up is that I see alot of smart kids with degrees working pretty shitty jobs.

I never really liked the idea of sitting behind a desk for most of the day. I have been there and done that. So now I do home renovations. Yesterday i made 350 and the day before i made 280. When i go into work today when ever i feel like it im gonna make another couple hundred dollars. Next week is gonna be at least a 1000 and im talkin about maybe working 30-40 hours a week. I think as long as you find something you enjoy you will find a way to make money at it.

I finished high school, but i didn't do great, due to the fact i never really applied myself. I seem to have motivation issues, but whadda you gonna do?

Never made it to uni/college, just because i didn't know what i wanted to do. At the moment, i'm in a job i enjoy, with great people and i'm earning lots of money. I figure if something comes along one day that i need qualifications for, i'll sort it out then. But for now, it's all about me.

I want to graduate im so behind on my credits i think i could still grad but i dont know about the college thing.......i feel like i wont have so much time to write.....

what do u guys think

more suggestions i mean it seams realy hard to write if u go to college........ how do u college niggas do it ?????

Originally posted by KanFeumz

I want to graduate im so behind on my credits i think i could still grad but i dont know about the college thing.......i feel like i wont have so much time to write.....

what do u guys think

more suggestions i mean it seams realy hard to write if u go to college........ how do u college niggas do it ?????

if you can't answer this yourself, you shouldn't think about going to college

Man... Its not like college is non stop work. Maybe for 3 weeks outta the year it is, but you are not in class for 14 hours a day every day and then you have 6 hours of homework just so you can get 4 hours of sleep to do it all over again the next day. College is so much more laid back than highschool depending on your scheduling.

It just wasnt my cup of tea, hanging around with psuedo-intellectuals all day.