Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sarah Tonin

RATE.TV

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest thewhite2pac

YO TAKE THAT FUCKING PICTURE OR OF RATE OFF THIS SHIT YOU FUCKING MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

r8tv.jpg

setar.jpg

Rate.jpg

Ratacne.jpgRateGoalSerfheilsmint.jpg

ouchy.jpg

RateBX.jpg

RATETV04.jpg

GREENRAT.jpg

ARKITEKRAT.jpg

ACNERATE.jpg

stillnot.jpg

I HAVE A TON MORE FLICKS FROM THIS FOOL, i LITTERALY HAVE FLICKS OF HIS SHIT HE DOESNT HAVE, BUT NONE OF YOU GET TO SEE THEM UNTILL THIS FUCKING INBRED MORON TAKES MY MANS PICTURE OF THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yo...that's Acne's man, can't you see by his pics how many times they bombed together..lol yo Acne you got a little Mcgreevy for this guy or what?? I mean you're so tough and overprotective when it comes to yur little buddy <---------do you slip it in his ass or what....I don't know about you Acne, i thought you dug girls but maybe you're just gettin' dug by Rate..lol

Guest thewhite2pac

......UMMM YEAH I DONT WANT MY FRIENDS SPOT TO GET BLOWN SO THAT MAKES ME GAY? WE BOMB TOGETHER SO THAT MEANS WE ARE GAY? WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING INBRED OR WHAT? RATE AND I ARE GOOD FRIENDS OUTSIDE OF GRAFFITI AS WELL AS BEING CREW AND PAINTING TOGETHER.iTS FUNNY ACORDING TO YOUR LOGIC IF 2 PEOPLE BOMB TOGETHER ALOT THEY ARE GAY? MAKES NO SENSE TO ME. IM REALLY SORRY MY FRIENDS HAPPEN TO BE BETTER AT GRAFFITI THAN YOU,JELOUS TOYS ALLWAYS HATE THATS COOL, WHATEVER THAT DON'T BOTHER ME. I GOT A GREAT IDEA... HOW ABOUT YOU LEAVE YOUR NAME THE NEXT TIME YOU WANNA BE A BIG MAN AND TALK SHIT.....OTHER WISE IT MAKES YOU A PUSSY.

well me takin this flick off this thread isnt really goin to help...it was already all over the fuckin net before i posted it. rate himself submitted that flick on another website...

Guest thewhite2pac
Originally posted by Sarah Tonin

well me takin this flick off this thread isnt really goin to help...it was already all over the fuckin net before i posted it. rate himself submitted that flick on another website...

TAKE IT OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHY WOULD YOU EVER THINK THAT IT WOULD BE COOL JUST BECAUSE ITS ALLREADY BEEN POSTED????

RATE WAS HEATED THE FIRST TIME IT GOT POSTED ON THIS SITE, JUST BECAUSE IT WAS ALLREADY POSTED DONT MEAN ITS OK YOUR STILL BLOWING UP SOMEONES SPOT.

Originally posted by thewhite2pac

TAKE IT OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHY WOULD YOU EVER THINK THAT IT WOULD BE COOL JUST BECAUSE ITS ALLREADY BEEN POSTED????

RATE WAS HEATED THE FIRST TIME IT GOT POSTED ON THIS SITE, JUST BECAUSE IT WAS ALLREADY POSTED DONT MEAN ITS OK YOUR STILL BLOWING UP SOMEONES SPOT.

dope flix by the way

Guest Hustleman

hooking up the now legendary rfcrew in 2004 is not cool, if you were not down during the 90's riegn of terror.....

p.s.

big up rate

Rate owes me 50$ for like 2 years now...

Television crew just got better when on demand came out. But rate really does (still) owe me 50$. Doesn't mean I love the guy any less, I just want my money...oh well, maybe next year.

Keep the flics coming