RATE.TV

Sarah Tonin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest thewhite2pac

My Nigguh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........THE VANDALS!!!!2004

P.s. If you see this you still owe me $15 you piece of shit Im commin' for you son!!!

Guest thewhite2pac

Ps.

We the rat on the roof under the pink one in the book......yeah like 20 cops stormed that roof out of nowhere and not only did we manage not to go to jail but they let this motherfuckere keep his paint!!! Ha

PPs why the fuck would you post a picture of Rate on here? What made you think for a second that would a cool thing to do? WHat are you fucking inbred????Since when is blowing up peoples spots a cool thing to do? Take that picture off Im only gonna ask you once, fucking moron.

Guest thewhite2pac

YO TAKE THAT FUCKING PICTURE OR OF RATE OFF THIS SHIT YOU FUCKING MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

r8tv.jpg

setar.jpg

Rate.jpg

Ratacne.jpgRateGoalSerfheilsmint.jpg

ouchy.jpg

RateBX.jpg

RATETV04.jpg

GREENRAT.jpg

ARKITEKRAT.jpg

ACNERATE.jpg

stillnot.jpg

I HAVE A TON MORE FLICKS FROM THIS FOOL, i LITTERALY HAVE FLICKS OF HIS SHIT HE DOESNT HAVE, BUT NONE OF YOU GET TO SEE THEM UNTILL THIS FUCKING INBRED MORON TAKES MY MANS PICTURE OF THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yo...that's Acne's man, can't you see by his pics how many times they bombed together..lol yo Acne you got a little Mcgreevy for this guy or what?? I mean you're so tough and overprotective when it comes to yur little buddy <---------do you slip it in his ass or what....I don't know about you Acne, i thought you dug girls but maybe you're just gettin' dug by Rate..lol

Guest thewhite2pac

......UMMM YEAH I DONT WANT MY FRIENDS SPOT TO GET BLOWN SO THAT MAKES ME GAY? WE BOMB TOGETHER SO THAT MEANS WE ARE GAY? WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING INBRED OR WHAT? RATE AND I ARE GOOD FRIENDS OUTSIDE OF GRAFFITI AS WELL AS BEING CREW AND PAINTING TOGETHER.iTS FUNNY ACORDING TO YOUR LOGIC IF 2 PEOPLE BOMB TOGETHER ALOT THEY ARE GAY? MAKES NO SENSE TO ME. IM REALLY SORRY MY FRIENDS HAPPEN TO BE BETTER AT GRAFFITI THAN YOU,JELOUS TOYS ALLWAYS HATE THATS COOL, WHATEVER THAT DON'T BOTHER ME. I GOT A GREAT IDEA... HOW ABOUT YOU LEAVE YOUR NAME THE NEXT TIME YOU WANNA BE A BIG MAN AND TALK SHIT.....OTHER WISE IT MAKES YOU A PUSSY.

Guest thewhite2pac
Originally posted by Sarah Tonin

well me takin this flick off this thread isnt really goin to help...it was already all over the fuckin net before i posted it. rate himself submitted that flick on another website...

TAKE IT OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHY WOULD YOU EVER THINK THAT IT WOULD BE COOL JUST BECAUSE ITS ALLREADY BEEN POSTED????

RATE WAS HEATED THE FIRST TIME IT GOT POSTED ON THIS SITE, JUST BECAUSE IT WAS ALLREADY POSTED DONT MEAN ITS OK YOUR STILL BLOWING UP SOMEONES SPOT.

Archived