Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Zaius

Does anyone know what LTSM stands for?

ive heard Last 2 Survive and Love 2 Steal but whats LST-M??

also what is NUR?is that a crew or something?

THE M MEANS MOB OR MAFIA. LOTS OF LA CREWS USE THAT BECAUSE OF THE GANG INFLUENCE.THERES NOTHIN BETTER THAN GETTIN THE SNOT KNOCKED OUT OF YOU WHEN YOURE 12 AND TRYIN TO CATCH A TAG ON THE EASTSIDE IT BUILDS FUCKEN CHARACTER!!!!!

Originally posted by Esai

THE M MEANS MOB OR MAFIA. LOTS OF LA CREWS USE THAT BECAUSE OF THE GANG INFLUENCE.THERES NOTHIN BETTER THAN GETTIN THE SNOT KNOCKED OUT OF YOU WHEN YOURE 12 AND TRYIN TO CATCH A TAG ON THE EASTSIDE IT BUILDS FUCKEN CHARACTER!!!!!

Ahh! Memories. I remember catching a few out here in Pico.:spent:

YEAH NO SHIT

ABOUT A YEAR AGO I WAS WALKIN TO MY RIDE FROM A SPOT I JUST GOT AND FUCKEN MARAVILLAS LOKED UP ON ME, CHASED ME CLEAR ACROSS THE 710 FWY, SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME PLUS I WAS SOLO STYLES. ITS ALWAYS COOL TO CONVERSE WITH A VATO LIVIN IN THE 213, IM AWAY FROM HOME AND I GET SICK OF EMINEMS FRONTIN, I MET A LOT OF COOL WRITERS BUT ITS ALWAYS GOOD TO TALK TO SOMEONE WHOS FROM THE REAL LOS!! YOU GOT ANY STORIES THAT'LL MAKE ME HOMESICK? I'D APPRECIATE IT.

STOLEN LAND

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this