yo man, let me get another hit of that beer.

Mr. Peanut

http://www.ny1.com/ny/TopStories/SubTopic/...tentintid=42638

:crazy:

Inhale A Drink? Don't Mind If I Do, Say City Partygoers

AUGUST 21ST, 2004

A trendy new product is giving partygoers a new way to consume alcohol – it has them inhaling it.

Called the Alcohol Without Liquid Vaporizor, or AWOL for short, the device mixes alcohol with pressurized oxygen, making it into a vapor. The mist is then inhaled through a tube the user puts in his mouth.

The device made its debut Friday night at Trust Club in Chelsea, where patrons tested it out.

However some area lawmakers are already questioning whether the AWOL is legal. State Senator Carl Kruger says he'll introduce legislation to ban the device, and has already sent a letter to State Attorney General Eliot Spitzer saying the machine is a "disaster waiting to happen."

The AWOL's creator, Dominic Simler, said at the device's introduction Friday night that the AWOL poses no danger.

"When a new product comes out, especially if it involves alcohol, there are always gong to be concerns and that's fine," Simler said. "What we really want to do is just show people how it works and let them see for themselves that there's really nothing to be concerned about."

Spitzer's office says the issue has been referred to the State Liquor Authority.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by rubbish heap

for some reason i thought this was going to be a thread about smoking hops, which i've actually heard about before.

i guess the hops give you a calming effect similar to opium. i wouldn't mind trying that.

im not quite sure I would try smoking hops, but steeping them in hot water and making tea has wonderful effects.

Archived