-Crazy Places.

why write?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

why write? and hail.. yahll are trying to traumatize those kids? That shit isn't even right. I could go off on my usual Freudian tip, but i wont. Just dont be surprised when why write?'s brothers are sexually fucked up in a couple of years. Yahh.

Oral sex on a major highway [who hasnt?], sex by a park down from me street, buttsectzwith my current beau while one of my good friends was passed out drunk next to us on a pull out futon as she drunkenly said "stoopppp!" not because of what we were doing [cause she didnt know] but because I kept kicking her in the face. WHen was young my first real boyfriend gave me oral while my friend was asleep on the couch next to us. Im a slight exhibitionist. :D Hell, at least it wasnt my 6 year old cousin or brother watching me :mad:

Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE

yes, yes I was.

My friend pissed in the backseat of a broken datsun we had. Later a biker ended up buying it. Little did he know that all his company would be sitting in my friend's piss. That same friend pissed in a soda machine... .The old fashioned one that you can open the door to..

and the wierdest place I hd sex was in a bird bird sanctuary..

Originally posted by TURBOCAPSLOK

HAIL, THAT IS STRAIGHT UP FUCKING WEIRD. WHAT THE FUCK. WHAT THE FUCK! HIS LITTLE BROTHERS WERE WATCHING. WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK!

what do u think im a fuckin stupid whore? .. they didnt see shit .. it was jus a risk we took .. thats why it was a crazy place .. cuz we took the chance of them MAYBE lookin back at the moment ..

Guest imported_Tesseract

last time i went fishing i didnt have bait and nothing but a string and a hook, i dropped the line in where a gigantic fish bit hard and dragged me to the water, after 12 hours of struggle i reached the shores of congo where i finally pulled the fucker out. The moment i placed my foot over the beasts face, in a classical men VS nature winning position two french models, on the top of a palm tree, shooting an advertisement for victorias secret swimsuits waved at me and called me to 'crack some coconuts so they could drink the milk' That was the craziest place i've ever had sex...

c'mon fellas, if you're gonna lie at least make it a bit less boring

Originally posted by hail

what do u think im a fuckin stupid whore? .. they didnt see shit .. it was jus a risk we took .. thats why it was a crazy place .. cuz we took the chance of them MAYBE lookin back at the moment ..

AT LEAST YOU DIDNT SUCK HIS LITTLE BROTHERS DICK TOO

Sex in an abandoned building, in the park several times, sex on a train, on a bus, bj on a bus.

I went to a friends holiday house this weekend and spent a fair portion of my time fixing up a couple of fishing rods, then got drunk and forgot to go fishing.

Originally posted by WhiteOx

i may be drunk, but that is completely irrelevent

props

See Page 1 for this.....

Originally posted by Tesseract

OK, lets all gother around and share some fishing tales now that we're done with sex...

But thanks for the props regardless.