Which graff crew would you like to see put out a DVD?

Gunm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...
Originally posted by Locofanclub@Nov 14 2004, 05:28 AM

As for teh Network Terror video/franchise,when will it (if ever) come out?Wasnt it due last Christmas?

It came out with a bang in mid-December. I saw the premier near Elephant and Castle with a theater full of enthusiasts. It was a scream. Not sure whether they've released it on DVD yet, but keep an eye out for it. Maybe the next Fatbucks will have some info for us on that.

I want to see an Os Gemeos DVD. You can catch their act at Deitch Projects in NYC this month. (Opens this Saturday March 12).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by TucanSalmon+Apr 15 2005, 06:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TucanSalmon - Apr 15 2005, 06:37 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Reneckoner@Nov 6 2004, 04:39 PM

TDK Crew from Oakland,Ca

word, DREAM

[/b]

Theres a segment on Video Graff 6 or 8 (I believe thats the name of the video)..That got DREAM Paintin and shit...Nice video.. :king:

Originally posted by KiLL Or DiE+Apr 16 2005, 08:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KiLL Or DiE - Apr 16 2005, 08:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by TucanSalmon@Apr 15 2005, 06:37 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Reneckoner@Nov 6 2004, 04:39 PM

TDK Crew from Oakland,Ca

word, DREAM

Theres a segment on Video Graff 6 or 8 (I believe thats the name of the video)..That got DREAM Paintin and shit...Nice video.. :king:

[/b]

psshhhhh, what would you know about that dude? you're not even from the bay area!

:haha: :haha: :haha: I kid bro

Originally posted by Reneckoner@Nov 6 2004, 01:39 PM

TDK Crew from Oakland,Ca

Word on the street is that this DVD is in the very infant stages of being made, along with a DVD just on Dream...It's probally a few years from completion but it will be well worth it when it comes out that's for sure...RIP Mike Dream!!!! Dream But Don't Sleep...

As far as what crew I'd like to see a DVD from I'd have to say TMB or RTW..so much history and good writers in both crews it would be a slammin DVD!!! :king:

Originally posted by SleepAnDream+Apr 20 2005, 07:13 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SleepAnDream - Apr 20 2005, 07:13 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-InfamousOne@Sep 1 2004, 08:27 AM

i wanna see live footage of kem5 and ges painting freights..

its out there.

id like to see a ITD put some footage out.

[/b]

gtv #8 has 3a sg and bfk

Archived