Played out Before you even see it...

Gunm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by El Mamerro

Why, you gonna be stoppin' by?

actually....

I was chillin' with chupacabra last night,

and we figured there should be some HUGE

12oz rendezvous. He proposed PR. I mentioned

it to Poopers.

who knows?

It's usually the weekend right after my birthday (the 14th, which lands on a Thursday next year), but if the circumstances are not favorable, it's the weekend right before... we've only done it once this way.

Why, you gonna be stoppin' by?

If you mean July, which I assume you do, then no, I won't be stopping by. I'll be studying for the bar. Oh well.

I was just wondering if my attending was even a possibility (assuming the 12oz thing would happen, that is.)

Guest mikro137

im glad im not the only one that noticed that these movies have been getting alot of play recently on the commercial steez. fuck all of em. especially little black book

"palm?!"

fuck you brittney murphy.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

The bar? Pssh, I hear that shit's fucking easy. You can def take a weekend off.

!@#$%, you are correct. It all depends on how many are in it for real and how many aren't. Oh, and those who are prone to flaking out as the date looms closer.

why pay $10 when you can watch heads argue all day on 12oz for free. Makes AVP look like disney world.

Dont really see the big deal about hyped movies ads, i mean you kinda gotta expect that, its an advertisement. But then again I only see like 4 movies a year, and mostly against my will.

Ive been to about 4 or 5 movies this year..

I was so drunk that i cant even remember what 3 of them were... All i can remember is spiderman due to the fact that the girl had a wet t-shirt...

Or was spiderman last year?? beats the shit out of me..

Guest imported_Tesseract

Oh, and those who are prone to flaking out as the date looms closer.

I'll be clear, theres no way i'm making it there...beg all you want;)

Originally posted by slave_one

you know what i hate more?

paying $10 to see a movie.

i can still afford it, but that's a lot.

It's three dollars for an adult ticket on every Air Force base that's overseas. And 1.50 for a childs I think? Wow, at least AAFES isn't screwing everyone for everything.

i guess then we'll have to come to yurop! i will make it over there i swear.

and Mamerro, i'd love to come on down, i'll definitely try to make it and i usually do when i say i am. tix should be pretty cheap since it's summertime right?

and as for movies i'll watch any movie pretty much as long as someone else is paying. i although 'll never watch one without someone dragging me. i'd rather read a book as cheesy as that sounds. i have a very hard time watching a full length movie. if i'm at home then i'm always up doing something while i'm watching the movie. the boy finds it very irritating, but i can sit still.

Archived