Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
JinkZ aNd BrainZ

kenex styles.......

ok yea yea so i know how people hate when people ask for things and not post anything so i did a kenex style for ya really quick. its 'sum' another name i rock from time to time. so anybody that rocks a kenex style could ya post some flix just for kicks.... whoa hey watch out i was a poet and didnt know it. oh yea sorry bout the quality...

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1705999&a=13105713&p=50883362&Sequence=0&res=high'>

oh well im just a toy right?

jinks kra...

ohhh...you mean nonstops, or oneliners...

i thought you were talking about kenex the building lego type things...i used to mess with those when i was younger...legos are still the best though...

Holy shit, fr8 ... that is one sweet ass picture.

Your "kenex" is just bad cursive. Blarg on that.

A word of advice: if you think 75% of the responses are going to hate on whatever it is that you are posting ... just don't post it. Save yourself the pain.

------------------

Toilets are for the uninspired.

Guest AidsIsDeadlyShit

i dontk now if you noticed but in the asian fag flik.. the guy in the yellow wife beater is hittin the other guy in the yellow wifre beater in the ass...

look at doods face. and he is all sweaty.. plus to finish it off.. he has fucking lipstick on ..

ok one, kra= killin racist assholes, killin rich assholes, and i didnt post my kenex to get reveiws for it. i know its not great i'm askin for pics of other peoples kenex. so if ya got em post em

Killin racist assholes? you should pick a name that more involves graffiti... i like the killing part tho..

Killin Really Abnormaly.

Guest platapie

whoa whered you get those guys fr8y?

Guest drewWrite
Originally posted by brown twinkie:

haha fr8lover, that guy in the middle is great.

looks kinda like one side of my family

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this