Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Face One

R.I.P. KING KISER: Chicago and Beyond X-M...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest perve

that article in the paper straight made me cry..rip kiser.love and respect to family and friends.one love

flikers of the krude and kiser memorials

yo,

i didn't get a flik, but if anybody got one of that kiser skol did by loyola, they should post it. Long live Kise.

Wow man.. a few summers back i had actually worked with one of his brothers on a job in the city and had seen dude come in maybe once or twice. the graffiti aspect of it had come to topic maybe just a few times when we were working. Until today i talked to my pops who informed me of this tragic accident but couldnt inform me of what dude wrote..

It looks as though dude was a pretty stand up guy. Not to mention the fact that it looks like he killed a city pretty nicely too.

RIP KISER

R.I.POWER CHICAGO LEGEND KING KISER MUCH LOVE FOR THE FAMILY AND FREINDS....I DIDNT KNEW HIM BUT I GIVE HIM MY PREYS.....TO THE FAMILY AND THE CREW.....PEACE OUT

R . I . P O W E R...........KING

K I S E R

*VERSEONES*

REST IN POWER

KING KISER

PEACE TO CAB, TOY, TFO, 312

PEACE OUT, SORRY FOR THE LOSS.

"if you visit chicago and look anywhere, in the smallest crack you will see his name"

so true.He hit just about everything,I remember working out in my old schools gym and seeing his tags all over the ceiling.This guy is truely a king.RIP KISER,im sure you'll catch wreck in heaven :bomb:

it's a shame to see someone with such passion and determintation pass on. this man has some of the most perfect letter formation i've ever seen. i'm not even from chicago, i'm about 2 hours away. but everytime i've been there i saw him up. much respect, and condolences to his crew, friends, and most of all family. rest in phame.

yo peace to kize. much love to any graff writer from evanston who takes on the whole city like he did. i havent spoke to caso or hyfon or any of the cats who really knew and loved him but much respect for him. rest in power man thanks for chilling down at the piecec spot that one day dog. your an inspiration. peace to cab and tfo - you lost one of your best.

-owch

Picture%20026.jpg

yo just my 2 cents.. dope piece right here^^^

props goes out to the work of KISER (RIP) has left for us to be inspired and influenced by.. and peace goes out to anyone who knew him close...

RIP KISER