Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
CATS

Law and Order

So where is THE LAW now. I havent seen him post in a day or so. Has THE LAW been banned by SEEKING????? :confused:

Guest imported_Tesseract

Maybe The law decided to bark less and bite more...so watch out, he might be closer to you than ever before...especially now that he dates your mom.

Guest Funk~This

O my god! my mom is cheating! haha dope

THE LAW has other jurisdictional responsabilites outside of this board. just cause he's not talking, doesnt mean he's not listening.

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

that show law and order sucks. big time. THE LAW is cool in my book. definitely...

it just hit me....you know what this board needs??? constant streaming audio of the superthug insturmental....better yet, just loop the chorus over and over again, just make sure theres no option to turn it off....no need to thank me, my email is listed if you need any other hot ideas:D

"Maybe The law decided to bark less and bite more...so watch out, he might be closer to you than ever before...especially now that he dates your mom."-tess

hahahahaha...maybe im immature, but a mom joke still gives me a chuckle...r

Guest THE LAW

THE LAW didn't recognize this thread because his name wasn't properly capitalized... additionally, he thought it was about that show with the irritating D.A.... Since THE LAW functions as his own prosecuting attorney, he forgets how annoying they can be.

additional juristictional responsibilities...that's the goddamn truth.

KIDS, be on the lookout for future threads in Channel zero:

-Spelling lessons with THE LAW(not kidding)

-THE LAW is a hit!!!!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this