new rockford shit.

stukosucks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol

rockford is a sweet spot to bomb but i only go there for fishin or huntin and so i cant go paintin cause i have tha family with. i will head over there soon to paint. maybe i will catch one of yall out there while i paint. peace!!

:king: TOON

CNS

UAC

NARCS (UAC J4F XTC)

what i write is not important DAT is all you gonna have to look for homeboy

wasup with the dumbass comment did i ever ? you or your credibility was i foul to yo fellas all i asked if someone wanted to give a nigga tour of rockford and get down but i guess i went about that in the rong manner ill be in rockford in 2 weeks and ster i seen a open top hopper of yours from 04 white fill i get alot of your shit and a couple stuk flaties every once in a while i was just shocked to find out that the shit was comin out of rockford had no idea there was a graff scene there guess i got a little pumped to think there was a place closer than chi to me to get up with some heads but if yall aint down its coo im use to wreckin shit solo

and toon my homeboy catches mad wreck for 3f dont sleep chicago

yeah it would be straight to get up danger but still its a lil weird that out uf 4 people you cant tell anyone were around chi rock or rockford you are from theres not to many areas around here you could be from so why dont you give up a lil info about what you write or wher you are from in a PM or on here to prevent your self from looking like a cop....you as a

writer should understand.......... :what:

Archived