Under Pressure 2004

newz12

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by you enjoy myself

can we see some bombing flicks, too?

yeah...some 63 ITD cats threw down some quick freestyles in some back alley way near the park where all the skaters hang out...

http://pic15.picturetrail.com/VOL598/2531954/5024283/63931734.jpg'>

http://pic15.picturetrail.com/VOL598/2531954/5024283/63931728.jpg'>

http://pic15.picturetrail.com/VOL598/2531954/5024283/63931743.jpg'>

Originally posted by heavyLox

Also did anyone else notice:

that every montrealian says "im glad you came down to montreal" like the US is north of canada somehow.

quick Canadian history:

before Canada was a country, the french and english were at odds to who had control over thisarea of the world. the french had quebec (where montreal is, for the americans) and the english had ontario (toronto). back then quebec was know as Lower Canada, and ontario was known as Upper Canada.

if you think of europe as the bottom of the map, this makes sense. europe, then quebec then ontario

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v12/effyoo/4707dddf.jpg'>

so it may be a leave over from the olden days. coming down from TO does make sense if you think about it that way.

thaks for the time,

Schooly D.

^

the event was dope as always.the only thing that sucked is that we coudlnt find a hotel within 30 fuckin miles and had to sleep in the whip one night.but HIcrew greeted us wit open arms and let us shower in their hotel room the next morning which was fantabulous.nonetheless its a defenate jam to put in your plans in the future.even tho i hear thru the grapevine its the last.big ups to heavylox to lettin mr perve stay at his spot one night.bucka!bucka!2 shots in the air.flow.thanks for the fliks maing.basically,play it smart unlike us and book a hotel in advance.1

Guest BINHEXED

the word on the street

heavylox aint a true vegan, my man has been feinding to paint a shrimp production, i already saw the sketches. dont anybody go and steal his hot idea. two tirty tird!!!!!!! bo bo bo!!!!

Originally posted by perve

^

the event was dope as always.the only thing that sucked is that we coudlnt find a hotel within 30 fuckin miles and had to sleep in the whip one night.but HIcrew greeted us wit open arms and let us shower in their hotel room the next morning which was fantabulous.nonetheless its a defenate jam to put in your plans in the future.even tho i hear thru the grapevine its the last.big ups to heavylox to lettin mr perve stay at his spot one night.bucka!bucka!2 shots in the air.flow.thanks for the fliks maing.basically,play it smart unlike us and book a hotel in advance.1

although i didnt go to up2004, i just got back from vancouver, and the area i was in there were hostels every few blocks. I've heard Montreals simular. hostels are the way to go- 10-20$ a night (ca) and filled with plenty of hootchie. it sucks the states arent loaded with them

Originally posted by effyoo

quick Canadian history:

if you think of europe as the bottom of the map, this makes sense. europe, then quebec then ontario

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v12/effyoo/4707dddf.jpg'>

thaks for the time,

Schooly D.

Firstly Only in canadian logic can East-West be thought of in a North-South sense.

Secondly coming from NY or anywhere on the eastern seaboard, your going over, in Canadia-think, and UP from Normal the rest of us think.

But i do find your explanation to be quite humorous. SO i thank you.

Originally posted by heavyLox

Firstly Only in canadian logic can East-West be thought of in a North-South sense.

Secondly coming from NY or anywhere on the eastern seaboard, your going over, in Canadia-think, and UP from Normal the rest of us think.

But i do find your explanation to be quite humorous. SO i thank you.

its kind of funny how u make a joke on canada and then call it canadia. :lol:

it's more a matter of linguistis than history.

and think of this..... most large cities are on the water

and it doesn't get any more 'down' that sea level.

They must have been talking about altitude than simply lattitude.

AND.....

is that Rony abouve the Ken?

I just see the STH and I WANT TO SEE MORE!

and effyoo..... that's pure bullshit.

UPPER and LOWER refers to the river!

Upstream and downstream.

Upper canada (ontario) is UPSTREAM from Lower Canada (quebec).

dont belive the hype

Originally posted by <KEY3>

UPPER and LOWER refers to the river!

Upstream and downstream.

Upper canada (ontario) is UPSTREAM from Lower Canada (quebec).

dont belive the hype

right. you still would say, "im going down to montreal."

through the fog of 3 bottles of wine it sounded good when i thought of my explanation. i'm surprised i managed to have a coherent thought, let alone make a map and type all that shit out.

but who cares really, i live 3000km away. if i ever go to montreal, i'd say, "i'm going way the fuck across the country"

Archived