Under Pressure 2004

newz12

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by beardo

that JAES is b-b-b-burning

what sux is that we kicked it there for abit on monday, hoping the scaffold would get moved so we could get good flicks.

If any Motrealians get a chance get and post better flicks. the drive wasnt bad but i cant do it again just for flicks.

E- fired for going or hanging in to keep the J-O was the right thing to do dog! 4 real its all good.

^I hope next yr. Everyone's work was top notch, and from the sounds it, it seems like everyone had a good time. I even got a call at 2'oclock in the morning, Sunday; from somebody in Montreal. All I could hear was screaming and random girls yelling. I hope to see some flix without the scaffliing.

That particular Burger King in Montreal is the mecca for squatter trash. Me and my friend were sitting outside the Bk enjoy some cheeseburgers, when this squatter punk comes by and asks my friend if he had food to spare. So my friend gives him the rest of the burger. The asshole took the burger and took a bite and spit it out and threw the burger on the ground. . .

JAES LOVED PEDDLERS.................HIS FAVORITE HAD NO SHOES AND WOULD TAKE CHANGE FROM YOU THEN ROLL THE COINS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE AVE AND CHASE THEM. I THINK JAES TOOK EM TO THE POOL IN HIS HOTEL. I JUST LOVED ALL THE JUNKIES.....I THINK I SAW THAT SAME DUDE SHOOOTIN UP KID!!!!!!THE BATHROOM SMELLED LIKE ASS..............

Archived