Parents just don't understand!

justjedd

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeh but the problems still here ... my parents don’t know anythinnngggg they see my sketches and markers (they don’t know what the markers are ? ) They’ve never seen my cans or seen me sneak out so ??‍♀️??‍♀️ 

They wouldn’t kick me out of the house - they would kick the graff out of me and I’m not down for that. 

• 1 month later...
On 10/14/2001 at 9:37 PM, MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega said:

My parents found my bag and were more concerned with the vodka then the paint. Then when that all dyed down. "Umm...Why do you have all this spraypaint? What is this mask for? Why gloves? ARE YOU HUFFING SPRAY PAINT?" "No, the paint is so I can paint on walls, the gloves soI don't get paint on my hands, and the mask so I don't breathe the paitn in, it's bad for your lungs." "But you smoke why do you care?" "nevermind that."

Then one day dad comes to me and says "hey what do you paint?" "Umm...My name. Anything that happens to come to mind, it depends." "How long have you been doing this?" "Close to 3 years now..." "Really? You stuck with something that long? wow."

then he took me out to buy paint and he wanted me to take him to every place I have painted. My dad is a good guy.

I got boxes of paint for my birthday.

word my mom thought i was huffing paint too hahahaha parents are fucking weird 

Archived