Scribble Jam 2004 (The Fixed & Merged thread)

anvillan

Originally posted by THECINCYKID

IT SUCKS THAT ALL THAT SHIT GOT DISSED. THE SUPHER SHIT WOULD HAVE GOT DISSED ANYWAY. WHAT A FAGGOT. THIS GUY GETS INVITED TO AN I.O. AFTER PARTY THE NIGHT OF THE SCRIBBLE MEET AND GREET AT MY BOYS RECORD STORE AND THIS BITCH TRYS TO STEAL 30 SOME CD'S AFTER WE SHOW HIM HOSPITALITY AND LET HIM IN OUR SPOT. ANYWAY, HOW'D IT FEEL TO GET KNOCKED OUT BY SEZ AND FUCKED UP SO BAD YOU COULDN'T EVEN MAKE IT TO THE LAST 2 DAYS SCRIBBLE JAM? **************

*******lets avoid the out right death threats**********

that WAS indeed pretty crucial. that party was mad chill until all that drama went down too. crazy, sez effed that kid up pretty bad. oh well, i guess thats what you get. someone post up the channels, alot of shit was done that day. hip hooooooooooooooop!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by causinpanic

very rough dissin those walls whoever did that should get their fingers broke...

Madd shouts to a few of the writers that killed it you know who you are..

now as the break shit.. hes a punk for sure. his piece was wack the first an the second time before he caught the gallons..an he got spit in his face the next day after he found out who did it..very bitch like....

who would let that ride?

but other than that skribble was off the hook...cant wait til next yr..

Break is not wack.

Guest mikro137

Re: big ups LD,S TKO

Originally posted by necrofeelya

anyone got any better ld and tko piks please post em i cant really see the obces or the 4zk

thats what im screaming.

and whats up with the last few pictures , what the hell was that all about.

Guest da wizzard

props to everyone who came and wrecked the city.....big ups to the stoe away and reuper........bryer, arizer, and the sexy faset, ridl, spend and the droids.....all the jersey fucks on my floors.....it was a good year.....not too many casualties. see you all another year. oh yeah and chip 7 rocks like a mother fucker.......and apes is a monster.

The DISS of '04

Originally posted by causinpanic

very rough dissin those walls whoever did that should get their fingers broke...

I'm pretty sure the flea market people did it - they were complete fucking assholes to us on Sunday when we tried to finish, they told us to come back at 5... the ladders had to be back at 5 so we were like "hey we flew out here, bought all this paint, rented ladders, and we're doing this big ass production on your wall for free, and you won't let us finish?" the lady, 'Annie', I presume, was like "I don't care, I didn't have to pay for it, get off my property"... so we come back at 5, finish without ladders by dusk, come back the next day to get flicks, and it was lined... I asked one of those redneck mofos that work there if he knew who did it, he said "no but it don't matter, it's gettin painted grey in a week anyway" then walked back and stood by the door shaking a can of spraypaint, just staring at us. Fuck that place. Devi is cool but Fuck that place, they wouldn't even let us into the show till we raised hell too. What a fucking waste of time and money.

The channels were tight though...

Originally posted by THECINCYKID

. WHAT A FAGGOT. THIS GUY GETS INVITED TO AN I.O. AFTER PARTY THE NIGHT OF THE SCRIBBLE MEET AND GREET AT MY BOYS RECORD STORE AND THIS BITCH TRYS TO STEAL 30 SOME CD'S AFTER WE SHOW HIM HOSPITALITY AND LET HIM IN OUR SPOT. ANYWAY, HOW'D IT FEEL TO GET KNOCKED OUT BY SEZ AND FUCKED UP SO BAD YOU COULDN'T EVEN MAKE IT TO THE LAST 2 DAYS SCRIBBLE JAM? **************

*******lets avoid the out right death threats**********

Supher was hella fucked up and got caught fuckin up.. an eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth- we knew he was in the wrong that's why we let it go down like that, we talked to Sez and made it cool now just let it be. I personally brought back every single one of those CD's to try to make it cool and y'all thought I was crazy for coming back. That's because I'm a stand up guy and I don't want my crew getting a negative rep. If your the dude who hit him in the head with a bottle after he was on the ground bleeding from his eye, you are a punk-ass bitch, I should expect this kind of shit from your coward-ass, and we should have fucked you up when you got caught slippin looking for your car 2 hours later. You didn't say shit to us at the jam and you shouldn't be running your mouth now... Suph didn't go to the jam because you guys pulled weight and had Sez call us and tell him not to come, which we did out of respect because he knew he was wrong. Don't get it twisted, we backed down out of respect, not out of fear so quit running your fucking mouth.

Big Holler to the big dogs SEONE DEVIE JASER TSC where you at? Im a start biting Chi Town Style cause they got shit Locked..Whats up Luke where ya at? Big ups PASE SAKE MARTY GQ AKA. Chris and my fucked up God mother..Cincinnati keepin it Goeta.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived