Scribble Jam 2004 (The Fixed & Merged thread)

anvillan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scrizznibbly treats

Bump for:

Everyone that rocked Scribble. Lots of hotness if you ask me...which noone did but this is the internet! HA!

Shewp Duo, Size, the whole RTD LD/TKO sets, the wizard of oz shit was precise, very nice.

The Channel spot was simply breathtaking.

Dr. Sexo, True no doubt. Too many to name.

Without a doubt the biggest concentration of writers without ego's in the entire history of graffestivals. Niggas was mad cool and just kicked it. Big ups to the Cinci jake for not swetting the team for doing blis, drinking forties, doing more blis and smoking blunts all over the joint.

Living Legends killed it even if the soundfag pulled the cord. That AMD fool or whoever that was ripped it as well. Look forward to it next year.

The best scribble I've gone to. It was cool to see a lot of new school writers that came out hard in the last few years there instead of a bunch of tool ass mother fuckers. Plus it was cool to see a lot of level headed writers. I'll be posting a few of my own flicks later int he week.

all those disses are probably from some herb that went there after everyone was gone, and there was a flea market going on, and the only worry was an old lady charging him that extra dollar for a dozen pogs. i hope he feels really good...walking away saying under his breath "im not a graffiti artist, im a graffitti bomber." on some jim mcgreevey shit.

very rough dissin those walls whoever did that should get their fingers broke...

Madd shouts to a few of the writers that killed it you know who you are..

now as the break shit.. hes a punk for sure. his piece was wack the first an the second time before he caught the gallons..an he got spit in his face the next day after he found out who did it..very bitch like....

who would let that ride?

but other than that skribble was off the hook...cant wait til next yr..

Originally posted by BIGBLUE

GRAF

RTD

MAYHEM

WALLNUTS

DROIDS

CHICAGO DUDES

TSC

TO DIE FOR CLOTHING

AEST2/LYES/ELK/SCAN 53

RHYMES

WORDSWORTH

KICE COTTEN

ONE MAN ARMY

BEAT BOX

A-TRAIN

SCRIBBLE METAL JAME PHOTOS AS SOON AS MY ROLLS ARE BACK .A LOT OF NITE SHOTS THOUGH !

The Chicago Dudes three different crews and friends ....CMW, Xmen, TCK

Chicago Dudes

Thanks for the props......

The Chicago Lineup........................

Evoke FYM

Joske TCK RTC KTS(Puerto Rico Crew)

Gape TCK RTC LEC KTS

Ogel TCK RTC KTS

Xaust PC

Trixter TAC ABC

Nerd XMEN POR SB

Asend CMW

Beon

Dazl XMEN AEK

Big ups to my Chicago niggaz!

One

Big ups to all the cats from Jersey, Cinci, NY and worldwide!

IT SUCKS THAT ALL THAT SHIT GOT DISSED. THE SUPHER SHIT WOULD HAVE GOT DISSED ANYWAY. WHAT A FAGGOT. THIS GUY GETS INVITED TO AN I.O. AFTER PARTY THE NIGHT OF THE SCRIBBLE MEET AND GREET AT MY BOYS RECORD STORE AND THIS BITCH TRYS TO STEAL 30 SOME CD'S AFTER WE SHOW HIM HOSPITALITY AND LET HIM IN OUR SPOT. ANYWAY, HOW'D IT FEEL TO GET KNOCKED OUT BY SEZ AND FUCKED UP SO BAD YOU COULDN'T EVEN MAKE IT TO THE LAST 2 DAYS SCRIBBLE JAM? **************

*******lets avoid the out right death threats**********