Scribble Jam 2004 (The Fixed & Merged thread)

anvillan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by tom araya

yea someone delete them 1st few fliks on this thread.

Done.

Anvillan, it would be dope if you reposted them in a smaller more internet friendly size.

Originally posted by intercity

does anyone have flicks of the newa cocoa muffs billboard that was up the road from annies? i'll scan mine once i get the rolls back, but wanted to see if anyone else had it.. shit was funny

yea i flicked it. me and my boys were crying with laughter. lol

I stopped by Monday afternoon to get some flix, and damn if

I didn't find a third of the pieces had already been dissed, most likely done Sunday night. Pretty much everything starting near the dumpsters, next to the Wallnuts prody and every piece to the right going to the end of that building was dissed. Then pretty much everything on the back side of this building was dissed as well, including the elk.

It looked like some kids found some half empty paint cans and went at it, though I did see "t.k.o." written next to quite a few of the disses

Originally posted by 10till12:00

I stopped by Monday afternoon to get some flix, and damn if

I didn't find a third of the pieces had already been dissed, most likely done Sunday night. Pretty much everything starting near the dumpsters, next to the Wallnuts prody and every piece to the right going to the end of that building was dissed. Then pretty much everything on the back side of this building was dissed as well, including the elk.

It looked like some kids found some half empty paint cans and went at it, though I did see "t.k.o." written next to quite a few of the disses

haha