Scribble Jam 2004 (The Fixed & Merged thread)

anvillan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by SF1

I SEE SOME RAGGING, ANY GOOD FIGHTS GO DOWN???

I seen this guy push another guy at the main door but then my boys mom drove away so I didnt see no fists fly :( but I seen this big staff guy running over to where it was at to break up the fight

Guest imported_Europe

Dope posting IHeartFr8s!!!

Good to see the event go down one more year.

Reke killing it. Mayhem wall looking nice. Shit too many to mention, looks like Annies got a fresh new layer of paint all over. Wish I could have been there...

Originally posted by killerqueen

reke got wasted, spent 2 hours painting, as opposed to 2 days like the rest, and burned everyone.

i spent 2 days fucked on drugs and alcohol in that back parking lot and its one huge awesome blur... and yes that remix kills it.

Guest mikro137

i bite my tounge.

the ld wall looks really nice.

ummm mise , hes ill.

mayhem

and uh lions/remix.

i dry heaved looking at most of this shit.

Originally posted by TURBO DOG

dude scribble sucked this year except for reup and that guer and bryer and reke of course...whats happening to graff??? every one fucking sucks all this half tech half funy shit all these bright montana colors...i hate graff i quit!!! fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh------fuck it holmes!

Word. Half of those styles can be crushed and destroyed. I enjoyed the Reke, Colt45, When, Guer, Reup, Eulogy, and Navy8 pieces.

Oh yeah,

the Arise burns.

Archived