eveyone respond to this poll please!

taper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BOMB!!!!

heheh me and hanstyles are like somethin else

not so much even throws

i like to spread my paint around town as much as possible

as opposed to just a few spots

i think i got a real dope handstyle too

so thats what i stick with most

i'm with the king of hell--i fucked up and voted bombing, but i'm really a handstylist to. it's not that i can't piece. but i feel like handstyles are the root of graf and the core of graf. you have to just do it off the top of your head from your memory without looking at your black book for reference or doing a first outline in lighter paint. and a dope hand goes anwhere--a tijuana lap dance bar, the public rest room at the grand canyon, the bus stop at 1:00 in the afternoon, police cars, the courthouse elevator on your way to going to get sentenced for vandalism... a lot of people don't respect the importance of a good hand.

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by NOVAGIRL

i wouldn't want to where the shirt in question in public especially since they blew up the goddamn world trade center. the shirt would make an appearance when i paint trains or a wall. i think my peeps are tired of hearing..."awwww man trains again, we never go bombin" and i totally feel stupid being a writer around those who are not...that's why the won't ever know about the "shirt" underneath my cashmere turtleneck!

WHHHAAT? Did I read that correctly? YOu feel STUPID being a writer around those who are not....OK you break the law in order to paint, so why would you give a rats ass, U BREAK THE LAW IN ORDER TO PAINT...which in my book means that you could give a fuck about what the real world thinks of what you do...

I mean I'm not saying you should be screamin about the rooftops that you write....but fuck...be proud of what you are...be proud of your art....fuck feeling stupid.

I'm not trying to be an asshole...but I mean why do you write then...cause breaking the law shows a general disregard to public appeal, so i don't get why any writer would give a fuck what that public thinks.

Bombing is kool...but when you rock a wall you get to flex ur skillz and ideas with style..I aint talking bout a legal wall either...anybody could rock a 3-d piece with a amazon jungle background when they got 50 hours to get it done...There's nuthin better then when you rock a piece in the same amount of time that you have to do a throw-up or str8 letter!!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived