I need to name my new cat

ZENYTH.ASP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i like "k to the izzzi t to the izzen" for shizzl my nizzl throw that bitch in the play pen...

man see what english homework does to you...fuck that shit!

what should i name my little yorkie? i want to re-name her...her name now is "mckenna" (my sister is a crack whore)

any suggestions?

i like carcass, hmmm

jethro mabe,

stencil the cat

tag

bel biv divo is my favorite

barney

cum bucket

father abraham <----------good one

norm mcdonald

skeletor

azriel < the cat from the smurfs or

gargamel

flea bag

hemmeroid

nut sac

dooby skoo

hooker

elrod quigley

ebeneizer

lazy the cat

miami heat

nike

throw up

wild style

tag

barabus

tampax

soma the catjerry curl

cellulite

debbie

krylon

montana.......i could go on for days

Originally posted by ZENYTH.ASP

I recently adopted a beautiful short haired domestic Female cat from the Humane Society and I need help naming it. I want to name her something interesting and cool, like something from a movie, a song, female musicians etc...

The closest thing I have come up with is "Watts"...which is a character from "Some Kind Of Wonderful"....

Please use good taste

"All I need is me, my drums and you." Some Kind of Wonderful is a great movie! On my top ten list. I named my cat Parker after Parker Posey the actress. Its fun to name girl pets boy names like Jake or Tony or you get the idea.

Its nice to know you two are considering the name zoe, maybe you can use both. like matokie zoe. Peace be with you my friend.

Dont forget a scratching post and little kitty cat toys, when your not home they play with those instead of your furniture.

Re: finally..

Originally posted by ZENYTH.ASP

I vote Matokie

don't overlook C80 ... see eighty ... c a t ...

but my favorite ever was from my best friend, 4 ran away and 'black kitty' became Number 5... it always makes me think of The Prisoner and the Stonecutters... black kitty aka #5 has lived outside now for almost 7 years, she started as an inside kitty, but then 'Reesa Kitty' or 'Crazy kitty' came around, and crazy is a big spaced out wussy so she hides from 5 and won't eat if 5 is around... so... Fiver is tough though... I used to want to write Fiver, but I think it's took...

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

name it Shit.

"scuse me, neighbor, have you seen my cat Shit?"

alot of other names would work too, i like the big le-meowski personally...

This is super bad my dog willie's nick name is nigga...he comes to it more then his real name.....6 am every day in my yard "YO NIGGA GET THE FUCK IN THE HOUSE YOUR RETARD" i don't know if my neigbours like it.

my boys nick named him that not me and it stuck EVEN MY MOM CALLS HIM NIGGA

Archived